• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee on hunger strike and now hospitalised

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
well thought.

Do you think Pinky is like that?

Mummy want him to be PM and today you see Pinky love numbers only and TH is worth a lot of money making his daddy country rich.

I believe that there may only be a handful genuine extra ordinary individuals in the whole world per generation. However, not all these special beings get to grow up to exploit to the fullest, their endowed natural potential. I always wonder, if Steve Job was born to a strict Asian family, and brought up to believe in strict obedience to instructions from the elders, can he achieved what he had done? If no, then the world would have lost a genius due to the nurturing process.

On the other hand, many modern parents, having learnt of the existence of such indigo kids, bluffed themselves that their own kid is indigo when they spotted certain talent in their early age. They created an environment to nuture their kid, believing that he will become a genius.

There was this bubbly boy I know, who loves science especially things like Blackhole, energy theory when he was only in pr sch. The mother force fed him with more books on such topics. Today, he is neither here nor there. He doesn't believe in working as he is still searching for the meaning of human existence. The last I heard is that he is planning to be a monk in a holy land. It makes me wonder. if the silly mother did not overindulge in pushing him in the direction of unknowns and let him search on his own, will he be what he is today? She had created an environment that nutured an above average kid to become slightly subnormal.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
/

Hebrew Meaning:

The name Amos is a Hebrew baby name.

In Hebrew the meaning of

the name Amos is: Strong; carried; brave.

Amos was an 8th century B.C. Old Testament prophet.

And now, Amos is the poster boy of all braggart chinks who speak with ang mo accent.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this Amos episode is all much ado about nothing really. big shame on the big bully PAP bandit regime for prosecuting the poor kid.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
And now, Amos is the poster boy of all braggart chinks who speak with ang mo accent.

I thought these braggart chinks that speaks with an ang mo accent are bastards like your son that goes to schools like RI and ACS! LoLoL

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well thought.

Do you think Pinky is like that?

Mummy want him to be PM and today you see Pinky love numbers only and TH is worth a lot of money making his daddy country rich.
Being forced into such a position, it can be painful if we find our so-called think-through plans not being well received by the people.

However, pink people are quite different. They are quite immune to others reaction. They hide in their own little cocoon, believing that they have done a great job. The most scary part is they are vindictive.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact that Anus Yee got screwed by this whole experience actually delights me. Teach the young generation what it's like to be an asshole and pay the price!

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact that Anus Yee got screwed by this whole experience actually delights me. Teach the young generation what it's like to be an asshole and pay the price!

Look who is the one getting a lesson in life...

The fact that Ass Loong got screwed by this whole experience actually delights me. Teach the young aristocrat what it's like to be an asshole and pay the price!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The fact that Ass Loong got screwed by this whole experience actually delights me. Teach the young aristocrat what it's like to be an asshole and pay the price!

All in all, it's probably a net loss in face for Ah Loong.

But no worries, the Natural Aristocrat has a thick skin. :cool:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Amos Yee can now join the Hall of Famers - Lim Chin Siong, Chia Thye Poh, Chee Soon Juan, JBJ, Roy Ngerng.

And PAP's vote count has increased after this incident. Most people label Amos and Roy the same way they labelled Chee - unreliable!!!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

U are like a victim of a bully. U laugh when u get punched in the face because u think the bully's fist got hurt when punching u! :rolleyes:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Chee sought political office; Mas Yee only sought to express himself online. While I thought the treatment of Dr Chee was shameful, the treatment of Mas Yee has plunged the PAPzis to an unprecedented low.

It's perhaps understandable for LKY to fear Mr Lim and Mr Chia. To fear Dr Chee was paranoid. To fear Mas Yee, the PAPzis are stark raving mad.

Amos Yee can now join the Hall of Famers - Lim Chin Siong, Chia Thye Poh, Chee Soon Juan, JBJ, Roy Ngerng.

And PAP's vote count has increased after this incident. Most people label Amos and Roy the same way they labelled Chee - unreliable!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Chee sought political office; Mas Yee only sought to express himself online. While I thought the treatment of Dr Chee was shameful, the treatment of Mas Yee has plunged the PAPzis to an unprecedented low.

It's perhaps understandable for LKY to fear Mr Lim and Mr Chia. To fear Dr Chee was paranoid. To fear Mas Yee, the PAPzis are stark raving mad.

Amos did hit a few raw nerves in his video, specifically on LKY's so-called 'legacy'.

All that furore about being disrespectful towards Christianity was just a red herring.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Amos Yee is the saviour of sinkapore. He will bring down the PAP.

JohnTan, you pedophile, better run quick. Your crime will be severely dealt with.

Can't wait to see the looks on Low Thia Khiang's face when he realize he will end his political career roaming the streets like Chiam See Tong, or worse, Zeng Guoyuan!!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't wait to see the looks on Low Thia Khiang's face when he realize he will end his political career roaming the streets like Chiam See Tong, or worse, Zeng Guoyuan!!!

Yeah, I can't wait for that too ...sadly, it is not going to happen.

That's okay. The goal to get rid of the PAP and that will happen.

Prepare to spend serious time in jail for being a pedophile.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah, I can't wait for that too ...sadly, it is not going to happen.

That's okay. The goal to get rid of the PAP and that will happen.

Prepare to spend serious time in jail for being a pedophile.

I am not a pedophile. And that's an unsubstantiated accusation. It is defamation.

Do opposition supporters go around making defamatory statements?