• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My father told me, he shivered on the parade square when he saw these 2 men during NS

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10988269_856650907761503_1326442884439574228_o.jpg

CPT (Ret) Shamsudin bin Shadan (left) was the Regimental Sergeant Major (RSM) of 1 SIR and the Parade RSM of the very first NDP in 1966. CPT (Ret) Hong Seng Mak (right), better known as Tiger Hong, was well-known as a strict disciplinarian during his time as a Company Sergeant Major and an RSM at SAFTI Military Institute.

Faces

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: My father told me, he shivered on the parade square when he saw these 2 men durin

can they die with their cocks standing up?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: My father told me, he shivered on the parade square when he saw these 2 men durin

CPT (Ret) Shamsudin bin Shadan (left) was the Regimental Sergeant Major (RSM) of 1 SIR and the Parade RSM of the very first NDP in 1966. CPT (Ret) Hong Seng Mak (right), better known as Tiger Hong, was well-known as a strict disciplinarian during his time as a Company Sergeant Major and an RSM at SAFTI Military Institute.

Parade square is not the same as real life battlefield, where your rank and loud hailer voice counts for nothing.

Crafts man, get three coffins ready. Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang. My mistake, five coffins. I don't like those two CB porlumpar faces behind too!

[video=youtube;KZ_7br_3y54]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ_7br_3y54[/video]

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

they look like harmless kind gentle Ah Gong ...

your father must be a real fuck up

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Looks like my factory security guard.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Where is that monkey king ?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Do you know if those two old foggies need a job? I think my company is in need of two security guards. It would be great to have either or both RSM to join and whip the rest of security guards into shape. We could even have a security guards' parade after Tiger Hong has taught them a thing or two about discipline.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why is the faggot in the center holdings hands like hes about to go waltzing off the yellow brick road to see the wizard of oz with the tin man and the scaredy lion?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

When I see the tall fucker in the middle on the Parade Square, I also shiver.....................with laughter. hahahahhahaha

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Why is the faggot in the center holdings hands like hes about to go waltzing off the yellow brick road to see the wizard of oz with the tin man and the scaredy lion?

Also, why is the no 3 Green so sloppy. Where is the starch in it? Where is the break in the sleeve? Fold the sleeve until like that also can? Just because they left SAF, these enciks are so sloppy now?

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck these two old faggots. Have they been in the thick of action and killed thousands of enemies? No!

A joke to call him a tiger.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

FUCK PAP. Never recognise people like TJD Campbell, James Aeria and Ee Tean Chye. Fuck!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Never heard of Shamsudin.

But heard of Tiger Hong during my army days from some old Enciks. They said that when Tiger Hong and is a WO, he was King of the Parade Square. He even punished an officer on the Parade Square. He that he was very fierce back then.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

FUCK PAP. Never recognise people like TJD Campbell, James Aeria and Ee Tean Chye. Fuck!

TJD Campbell is a hero. James Aeria is a hero. Ee Tean Chye is a hero.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yup these 2 have no excuse to be sloppy,,just think,,if any NS chap else was that sloppy when those 2 were still in the military,,they would have gotten hell...these 2 old farts need to practice what they preach,,,

Also, why is the no 3 Green so sloppy. Where is the starch in it? Where is the break in the sleeve? Fold the sleeve until like that also can? Just because they left SAF, these inches are so sloppy now?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do you know if those two old foggies need a job? I think my company is in need of two security guards. It would be great to have either or both RSM to join and whip the rest of security guards into shape. We could even have a security guards' parade after Tiger Hong has taught them a thing or two about discipline.

you'd be better off with a junkyard dog or two mongrels from tuas shipyard - trust me! :cool:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Never heard of Shamsudin.

But heard of Tiger Hong during my army days from some old Enciks. They said that when Tiger Hong and is a WO, he was King of the Parade Square. He even punished an officer on the Parade Square. He that he was very fierce back then.

Tiger Hong once told a Capt to take off his bars and double round the parade square for giving the wrong order during drill.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Yup these 2 have no excuse to be sloppy,,just think,,if any NS chap else was that sloppy when those 2 were still in the military,,they would have gotten hell...these 2 old farts need to practice what they preach,,,

My number 3 starched until can stand on its own, and the sleeve with the break was starched and heavily ironed. these 2 fucks are disgracing the old number 3.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Your father is a ball-less sinkie loser.