• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Botanic Gardens Now A UNESCO World Heritage Site!! Now Sure Vote PAP Liao!!

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are really a typical opposition whiner! Little wonder most voters treat you as noise.

The whole is full of ancient ruins, temples, palaces or some mountain. Having them declared as UNESCO sites usually leads to a huge boost in both international and local tourism.

John Tan, fellow grassloot leeder of Yang Yin, you talk kok as usual. UNESCO sites are everywhere and anywhere. No big deal. The real big deal is being condemned by Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch and the UN. PAP is condemned by all these international bodies and is shameless.

Did you as grassloot leader 'tah pow' those Australian BBQ steak home for your family, when many ordinary citizens went home hungry ? You grassloot leeders of the PA, RC, CCC, etc are just greedy scums and leeches ...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when coolie and peasant sinkie children can dump their backpacks in the foyer of the colonial mansion at the gardens, the moment has arrived to award this former british masterpiece a world heritage title. sinkies should thank their former brit masters and kiss their collective asses. ang mo still the best!

image.jpg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
John Tan, fellow grassloot leeder of Yang Yin, you talk kok as usual. UNESCO sites are everywhere and anywhere. No big deal. The real big deal is being condemned by Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch and the UN. PAP is condemned by all these international bodies and is shameless. Did you as grassloot leader 'tah pow' those Australian BBQ steak home for your family, when many ordinary citizens went home hungry ? You grassloot leeders of the PA, RC, CCC, etc are just greedy scums and leeches ...
not forgetting his relatives too.....
Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
That's why you should volunteer with the People's Association, instead of the useless WP grassroots. No bbq, no National Day award, no public service medal, no luncheon at the Istana with the president. Volunteer with those other groups like church, temple or WP for fark?

agreed absolutely....but next time, please don't bring your relatives with numerous plastic and styrofoam containers to tar-pow, telling others that they are glassloots leaders - very the sia suay and gives the pa a bad name. knn...and one more thing, saying that the bones are for the dogs just doesn't cut it anymore - we've heard that one before :o

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are really a typical opposition whiner! Little wonder most voters treat you as noise.

The whole is full of ancient ruins, temples, palaces or some mountain. Having them declared as UNESCO sites usually leads to a huge boost in both international and local tourism.

You are not related to LKY and your Ah Mah fucked with LKY and so your father or mother is a bastard!

And that makes you a bastard kia!

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who the fuck cares about a UNESCO World Heritage site? I care more about my CPF being returned in full sum when I'm 55!

You are probably wrong here...

They do care for it boosts their ego and made their heads swell..especially this Lawrence Wong who has taken over Lee Bee wah in hogging the limelight.

Now, going down the road you would not be surprise if they install ERP and made you pay to gain entry..citing other UNESCO sites that charges entrance fees .Also they will tell you it cost money to maintain the site and status.

I was tricked by them when they gave me free tickets to the zoo for the SG50 and thought it will be thrilling to see the Giant Pandas. And Temesek told me that i have to pay to see Jia Jia and Kaiy Kaiy.

Now, where in the world do you have a zoo who put their pandas in the river.?? at River Safari. (they deliberately house the pandas in an adjoining zoo to collect more money.)

So when you say vote for PAP and think of PAP, think PAP as a giant money sucking machine ($$$$$)

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies cant be bothered wit it, only the Pinoys and Banglas are using it on week end.

actually i am bothered. becos of the need to uphold such a farce, they will need to spend more $$ and guess what? GST at 11%?

then of cos the friends from ISIL has more reason now to go after them. afterall, the recent spate of destroying 1000 year old heritages in iraq and syria are just another feather in the hat.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am very happy that the Singapore Botanic Gardens have been declared a UNESCO Heritage Site. I'm grateful to successive (mostly, but not exclusively PAPzi) governments for maintaining and improving it. But most of all, I thank the British for seeing the potential of that piece of land (and Singapore) for the development of a research station that could also function as a public park.

Many will not realize that several PAPzi ministers had wanted to encroach onto the SBG land for development. And more wanted an alternative garden that would outshine this colonial heritage; they built Gardens by the Bay.