• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wife Throws Tantrums After Discovering Husband Has Young Gf! Guess The Race?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why she complaining and getting angry?

1. Husband and a girl makan in public also cannot meh they're in in a bed for goodness sake

2. Muslims are very lucky can have 4 wives why she angry? Husband follow Islam law she should be supportive no?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Guess the race: Man's wife confronts him and his GF at ITe central creates a scen

Heard from the wife :

I get jealous.
I get mad.
I throw tantums.
That's only because I am afraid someone is going to make you happier than I do.

Heard from the husband :

Exactly.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definitely wife is Indonesian.
11659485_891051540966714_4983241660704663717_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/sgshare/photos/pcb.891051690966699/891051540966714/?type=1&theater

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why she complaining and getting angry?

1. Husband and a girl makan in public also cannot meh they're in in a bed for goodness sake

2. Muslims are very lucky can have 4 wives why she angry? Husband follow Islam law she should be supportive no?

How many Muslim woman actually can accept their hubby having just one more....I guess none...

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
That gal is all teeth.
Had a gf that looked like that once, at least in the mouth department.
When you kiss her, you feel the teeth not the lips.

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am grassroots. We don't get paid for doing grassroots duty. Neither do we do it for promises of a better heaven. This is community service. That's why so many people admire grassroots leaders for their community work.

:biggrin:

buts, u got pai-roti Q
at babi.Q.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This article goes inline with my MGTOW research... I will prepare a time to present my research on this article.. Haha.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
man-affair-response-hidayatkamarr.jpg

man-affair-response-hidayatkamarr2.jpg

man-affair-response-hidayatkamarr3.jpg

more drama to cum....

If you read on the ex hubby message on the wife.

you can tell that the wife is manipulative and a spoilt brat..

check the quote

" you never get anything through the hard way."

" Achieve the life that you always wanted as i am holding you back from. Get someone who can buy you things that you always wanted as i cannot afford it. Is that what you always say to me?"

"i can never achieve your high level of requirement."

"You always wanted a featured wedding but can you afford it in the first place."

From my MGTOW research , women, particularly this type are resource extractor of men. These bitches expect the guy to pay for everything and what the fuck did they contribute to the marriage? Her over used swollen vagina?? she think her overused pussy is gold?? No wonder the guy want out and find a new fresh oyster to fuck with.

I support the guy to go a find a new woman and the ex wife and go fuck herself using a dildo. The guy is smart to get out , if not he will have a short life being with such a shit bitch.. The guy merely wanted a better life for himself and live longer with a better woman..

If the ex-wife is good, then why the fuck the guy wanna get out? the parent who give birth to such bitches deserved to be screwed too for raising such a loser.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And from the wife :

I get jealous.
I get mad.
I throw tantums.
That's because I am afraid someone is going to make you happier than I do.

Please do not leave me . I can't live without you. I was just Mariah Carey.

No I can't forget this evening
Or your face as you were leaving
But I guess that's just the way
The story goes
You always smile but in your eyes
Your sorrow shows
Yes it shows
No I can't forget tomorrow
When I think of all my sorrow
When I had you there
But then I let you go
And now it's only fair