• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why anybody bothers to start businesses in china is a mystery to me

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please m&d of course it's a mystery to you. I mean when chinese ppl who can come to your native land and make it rich while you cannot do the same in chinese lands shows how stupid you are of course it's a mystery to you.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you all know that chinese officials also have their underground club. this was what happened to my friend who was running his biz in china for the last 10 years. he was introduced to a chinese official over dinner, their dinner is damn big and poshy type. after dinner and many drinks, my friend returned to his hotel room. he received a call from the official whom he just met. according to my friend, this official ranking is like the Amercia's CIA. he asked my friend to go drinking with him, and my friend after hesitating joined him for a ride. he drove my friend to a ulu place, opened the door which lead to a club, in there, he wanted my friend to help wire some money out of the country. my friend who has many contacts in the states, tell him he is not doing it but gave him the contacts which might be of help to him. this happened many years ago and apparently the club was also closed due to the crack down on corruption.

Last edited: