• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mats are crying discrimination again

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should I listen to a lowly shit character like you? I preach non-discrimination and that was what I practised to hire all races.

And there was discrimination and there were people in this thread - besides myself - who agreed it was discrimination.

Fucking idiot weren't you going you actually could follow my conditions? Shows that a snake Chinese dog like you will come up with some bull shit to change the situation around like who is talking about discrimination in hiring? You just made it up

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking idiot weren't you going you actually could follow my conditions? Shows that a snake Chinese dog like you will come up with some bull shit to change the situation around like who is talking about discrimination in hiring? You just made it up

Stop twisting around Singaporean dog. There was discrimination in the TS post and there were people besides myself who agreed it was discrimination. Go read it properly Singaporean dog. You twist it to no discrimination is not going to change the fact is discrimination.

Who do you think you are to set condition and people must accept? I repeat since you can't get it into your thick skull. You shameless hypocrite, whatever you preach, go practise it yourself. I need not follow your condition to do what you preach. I preach non-discrimination in hiring and I did practise what I preach to hire all races and that is enough.

No matter what I said, you will twist it and you will turn around to say others twisting it. You hopeless Singaporean dog!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to insult a "progressive"
[video=youtube;lCis1U1nFR0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCis1U1nFR0[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No matter how people twist, spin and insult, it is a fact it is discrimination not to hire people based on non-job requisites like age, gender and in this case non-halal food.

Evil people want to "repeat a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth" (quote Goebbels). The same here people want to deny a thousand times to twist away a fact.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stop twisting around Singaporean dog. There was discrimination in the TS post and there were people besides myself who agreed it was discrimination. Go read it properly Singaporean dog. You twist it to no discrimination is not going to change the fact is discrimination.

Who do you think you are to set condition and people must accept? I repeat since you can't get it into your thick skull. You shameless hypocrite, whatever you preach, go practise it yourself. I need not follow your condition to do what you preach. I preach non-discrimination in hiring and I did practise what I preach to hire all races and that is enough.

No matter what I said, you will twist it and you will turn around to say others twisting it. You hopeless Singaporean dog!

why you keep repeating the same thing chinese dog? Trying to confuse the situation here ah chinese dog? You POS go suck and lick malay/shit skin ass.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
why you keep repeating the same thing chinese dog? Trying to confuse the situation here ah chinese dog? You POS go suck and lick malay/shit skin ass.

You are like angmoh trash bully that I saw in the video just now. You shameless Singaporean bully go to hell!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why bother to argue with that chink jah rastafar? Hes just a yellow shit skin. Inferior than the Whites.

As a chinese, I object to this term yellow shit skin but since he has been calling people shit skin, please deal directly with him on this and feel free to call him names. Overall, I hope all Singaporeans be united one day and don't call each other names.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least 80% of these m&ds are not m&ds but Javanese, Boyanese and other Indonesian ethnic groups. They are not Malays. Numerous historical records show this to be true. You give these land thieves an inch and soon you will lose your land. They reproduce like rabbits and will lie at every opportunity to take over your land and force you to accept their pimp and pedo leaders. Every possible historical records going back a millenium show Malaysia to be Chinese dominant. The land thieves can only trace back to 14th century and even then they were still a minority race but their warring allowed them to elevate their status. Then they allowed massive immigration from Indonesia to ethnically cleanse the land.