• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mats are crying discrimination again

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everything you say fits yourself perfectly. You bash your fellow Singaporeans who have different opinion from you and always flatter other nationality chinese all the time = Singaporean dog.

I praise sinkie chinese too but you alamak bash chinese all the time and praise other races so you = chinese dog. Ok chinese dog.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love malays and indians and all other races except chinese just like you why you pretend not to be a chinese dog? :confused: My gay friend is also the same always claims he hates men and likes girls but touches other men's dicks and tries to kiss men. You need to embrace your chinese dogness. Don't worry you are not alone in this forum we also have mojito, frenchbriefs and even scroobal who are chinese dogs.

So far this forum not many chinese dogs you need to go other forums to find more chinese dogs. I tell you i think singapore has the most number of chinese dogs. If you are non chinese in singapore it's damn good you will see so many chinese wagging their tails at you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I praise sinkie chinese too but you alamak bash chinese all the time and praise other races so you = chinese dog. Ok chinese dog.

That is another outright lie and false accusation again. I only shared my bad experience with another nationality chinese so far. I have been praising Singaporeans as kind and nice all the time, including Chinese.

You have been twisting around to paint a bad picture of me across just becos I hold a different opinion from you. Very evil bully indeed.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is another outright lie and false accusation again. I only shared my bad experience with another nationality chinese so far. I have been praising Singaporeans as kind and nice all the time, including Chinese.

You have been twisting around to paint a bad picture of me across just becos I hold a different opinion from you. Very evil bully indeed.

Alamak chinese dog here you are again always trying to change things around.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far this forum not many chinese dogs you need to go other forums to find more chinese dogs. I tell you i think singapore has the most number of chinese dogs. If you are non chinese in singapore it's damn good you will see so many chinese wagging their tails at you.

I think Singapore has the most number of Singaporean dogs. If one is a foreigner chinese in Singapore, it is damn good as will see so many Singaporeans wagging their tails at him/her.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the record in case anyone really stupid - like that idiot using "chinese dog" nick - to believe Jah shit continuous slandering of me:

No, I don't hate my own race. But I dislike the barbaric behaviour of some other nationalities chinese.

No, I don't have special love for Singaporean Malay or Indians. I just hope all races can get along as Singaporeans and not to discriminate the minorities and don't wish to see Singaporeans fighting Singaporeans instead of fighting foreigners.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the record in case anyone really stupid - like that idiot using "chinese dog" nick - to believe Jah shit continuous slandering of me:

No, I don't hate my own race. But I dislike the barbaric behaviour of some other nationalities chinese.

No, I don't have special love for Singaporean Malay or Indians. I just hope all races can get along as Singaporeans and not to discriminate the minorities and don't wish to see Singaporeans fighting Singaporeans instead of fighting foreigners.

in conclusion, ang mo is the best!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It may be racist to say it openly but employing malays bring hell lot of other issues besides just halal food.

1) Every Friday go eat snake for 2 hours minimum. No give them they will machiam like want to declare jihad on you.

2) Frequent MCs; using MC as annual leave after exhausting their leave entitlement.

3) Need timeoff for Extended family events. Great uncle funeral, babysit niece, Auntie hospitalised just to name a few.

4) Habitual latecomer for work; extended smoke breaks.

5) Fasting month excuse to come in later and go home earlier. Fasting month even more cases of MCs.

6) Drive company van go home never mind, use for personal errands also close 1 eye; but whoever gave you permission to 'decorate' with your fugly stickers it as if the van is yours?

In my opinion they are not worth the trouble. The problems they bring to the company far outweighs the benefits.

You can add this, buying things in which they cannot afford & trying to keep up with the "ah huat, ah beng"..for example, I used to manage a team of dispatch for a company, some years ago, before pay day, will "borrow a couple of "tens"..after pay day, $50...just after taking the pay. I have one young one around 25, pay so low, complain that ah long come house lock gate...guess what! at that low pay...bought a very expensive motorcycle.....guess what again....met with an accident riding the bike, broke his leg...company after his recuperation...told him to go. At that time, this company I work for, have an "unwritten rule". HR do not hire, any of "guess the race" especially in FINANCE department, nor the clerical staff or admin....only the despatch or the tea section.

I have nothing against these people, have worked with many of these types all of my life, it is in their DNA to behave the way we know them to be, especially one notable train, whether educated or not..they are LAZY.

One more observation, this was years ago too, it has to do with Income Tax Department, before they moved to Newton Road, they were at the other end of Fullerton Building, opposite, Empress Place. Every morning to work, I would be on the same bus service with a mynah who work at Income Tax Department. She work as a counter staff, for lunch time, I would roam around that area, so I know. As time go by, she evolved from a modern lady lady & slowly, slowly radicalised into a "ninja"...that is coming to work all covered in black, only can see the slit on the face, with her eyes. I noticed her employer, moved her far into the Department & then much later...she was gone from Income Tax Department. This was years before the ISIS or whatever problems we have today.

My point is....certain thing, you can't remove from DNA...& should this Minah complain that our government discriminated her by moving her from the counter to some deep section of the place of employment??

The other point is, certain jobs....like the interviewer says, cannot afford to have certain type of people on board, not they are racist...my old boss as I had mention, is not racist...you ask, you will be told why, "they are lazy, I hate to say this, my apology if I have insulted anyone, the older generation have this impression in which is hard to eradicate, "they steal".

It is in their DNA..

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Their argument is simple.

It is my right to be lazy but if you do not employ me, you are discriminating me.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/lazy-policeman-forged-logbook-entries-avoid-doing-work

norazly-joihani_1.jpg

Remember this lazy police mat?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can add this, buying things in which they cannot afford & trying to keep up with the "ah huat, ah beng"..for example, I used to manage a team of dispatch for a company, some years ago, before pay day, will "borrow a couple of "tens"..after pay day, $50...just after taking the pay. I have one young one around 25, pay so low, complain that ah long come house lock gate...guess what! at that low pay...bought a very expensive motorcycle.....guess what again....met with an accident riding the bike, broke his leg...company after his recuperation...told him to go. At that time, this company I work for, have an "unwritten rule". HR do not hire, any of "guess the race" especially in FINANCE department, nor the clerical staff or admin....only the despatch or the tea section.

I have nothing against these people, have worked with many of these types all of my life, it is in their DNA to behave the way we know them to be, especially one notable train, whether educated or not..they are LAZY.

One more observation, this was years ago too, it has to do with Income Tax Department, before they moved to Newton Road, they were at the other end of Fullerton Building, opposite, Empress Place. Every morning to work, I would be on the same bus service with a mynah who work at Income Tax Department. She work as a counter staff, for lunch time, I would roam around that area, so I know. As time go by, she evolved from a modern lady lady & slowly, slowly radicalised into a "ninja"...that is coming to work all covered in black, only can see the slit on the face, with her eyes. I noticed her employer, moved her far into the Department & then much later...she was gone from Income Tax Department. This was years before the ISIS or whatever problems we have today.

My point is....certain thing, you can't remove from DNA...& should this Minah complain that our government discriminated her by moving her from the counter to some deep section of the place of employment??

The other point is, certain jobs....like the interviewer says, cannot afford to have certain type of people on board, not they are racist...my old boss as I had mention, is not racist...you ask, you will be told why, "they are lazy, I hate to say this, my apology if I have insulted anyone, the older generation have this impression in which is hard to eradicate, "they steal".

It is in their DNA..

Oh crap watch for ginfreely to suddenly show up and prove how wrong you are and how many chinese he has met to also behave like that. Perhaps that nigger has decided to lie low after i exposed him as a chinese dog as he probably won't be writing in too soon to disagree with you on this.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wtf are you talking about? Do you even know how to read? Do you even know what this thread is about? It's about this certain race that somehow doesn't perform but always complains of discrimination and racism all the time. You see you're writing BS like it's from a template without even knowing the situation which isn't surprising. If this race was hardworking, willing to follow the rules and reasonable guess what i doubt they wouldn't have problems getting hired.

It's chinese dogs like you pretending to fight "racism", "discrimination" when there isn't any and trying to act in a self righteous manner. Chinese dog please just practice what you preach. You own a company make sure you hire all m&ds and shit skins and you cannot fire them if they misbehave or hang out in 100% m&d or shit skin environment don't ask any chinese for help or interact with other chinese ok.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As time go by, she evolved from a modern lady lady & slowly, slowly radicalised into a "ninja"...that is coming to work all covered in black, only can see the slit on the face, with her eyes.

This is called cultural cleansing. It is in their religion. Those without critical thinking and follow blindly everything in the Koran will first clean their own cultural to become backward Arab cultural of the old centuries. Then they will demand and want to clean everything around including gov and environment , including historical artifacts to become backward like the old Arab world.
Islamic State jihadists have been looting ancient sites in Syria and Iraq on an industrial scale, according to UNESCO.
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/looting-ancient-sites-industrial-scale-170606059.html

Here you see how the local Malay cultural like their beautiful kabaya kanna cleansing to become "Arab ninja" just because their koran say so.
mama-2.jpg

8-malay-woman-in-baju-kebaya-and-shawl.jpg

82691838.p4CeGQSj.NyonyaModelsMalaccaMay072.jpg

WTFSG_Peranakan-traditional-dress_Nonya-Kebaya.jpg

Changed to become this...
burka.jpg

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
in conclusion, ang mo is the best!

Who are you to conclude for me? And your conclusion is wrong in this context.

Angmo are the best in terms of technology, branding and etiquette etc but no race is the best, all have strengths and weaknesses.

But as a Singaporean, for a long time my signature said Singaporeans are the best although now I am in doubt myself.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
wtf are you talking about? Do you even know how to read? Do you even know what this thread is about? It's about this certain race that somehow doesn't perform but always complains of discrimination and racism all the time. You see you're writing BS like it's from a template without even knowing the situation which isn't surprising. If this race was hardworking, willing to follow the rules and reasonable guess what i doubt they wouldn't have problems getting hired.

It's chinese dogs like you pretending to fight "racism", "discrimination" when there isn't any and trying to act in a self righteous manner. Chinese dog please just practice what you preach. You own a company make sure you hire all m&ds and shit skins and you cannot fire them if they misbehave or hang out in 100% m&d or shit skin environment don't ask any chinese for help or interact with other chinese ok.

Hey Singaporean dog listen up. Unlike you, I did practise what I preached. One out of the four malays in that operations dept was hired by me, the rest were hired by my predecessor of the dept. In my near two decades of working, I did hire all races - chinese, malay, indian - and I was in finance and financial operations work.

The only preference I made was for Singaporeans i.e I ignored all the India indian, myanmar, pinoy resumes - and there were tonnes of such resumes okay - and when the Msia SPR HR pressurised me to pick those foreginers, I told the company it was better to hire local Singaporeans for finance work. So my conscience is clear and I did my part towards employment of Singaporeans.

Unlike you I am not an extremist but moderate so there is no need for me to suck up to any race to hire 100% of one race whether is it for my own company or not.

And lastly you are the one who don't know how to read. The TS post was about somebody being rejected due to unable to take non-halal food which is not a job requisite. That was really discrimination and my reply was not to discriminate.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Could it be they got do old n fugly tat it becomes an excuse to cover up so others cant see how much they have fallen from grace? I mean hot minahs often ballons after 30..n they tend to breed alot too...
This is called cultural cleansing. It is in their religion. Those without critical thinking and follow blindly everything in the Koran will first clean their own cultural to become backward Arab cultural of the old centuries. Then they will demand and want to clean everything around including gov and environment , including historical artifacts to become backward like the old Arab world.

Here you see how the local Malay cultural like their beautiful kabaya kanna cleansing to become "Arab ninja" just because their koran say so.
mama-2.jpg

8-malay-woman-in-baju-kebaya-and-shawl.jpg

82691838.p4CeGQSj.NyonyaModelsMalaccaMay072.jpg

WTFSG_Peranakan-traditional-dress_Nonya-Kebaya.jpg

Changed to become this...
burka.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey Singaporean dog listen up. Unlike you, I did practise what I preached. One out of the four malays in that operations dept was hired by me, the rest were hired by my predecessor of the dept. In my near two decades of working, I did hire all races - chinese, malay, indian - and I was in finance and financial operations work.

The only preference I made was for Singaporeans i.e I ignored all the India indian, myanmar, pinoy resumes - and there were tonnes of such resumes okay - and when the Msia SPR HR pressurised me to pick those foreginers, I told the company it was better to hire local Singaporeans for finance work. So my conscience is clear and I did my part towards employment of Singaporeans.

Unlike you I am not an extremist but moderate so there is no need for me to suck up to any race to hire 100% of one race whether is it for my own company or not.

And lastly you are the one who don't know how to read. The TS post was about somebody being rejected due to unable to take non-halal food which is not a job requisite. That was really discrimination and my reply was not to discriminate.

You see you stupid fuck. I told you to practice what you preach and you didn't and you even brought it up. What did i tell you. I told you go hire all m&ds or shit skins but you didn't and you even have the gall to write to me you practice what you preach? :rolleyes: Do you even know how to read and comprehend?

Chinese dog will always be a chinese dog but the worst are those chinese dogs that try to pretend they aren't one just like those closet gays.

You see your last paragraph shows that you are a fucking chinese dog. It's not discrimination at all but TS wants to show how m&ds always try to perceive every situation as discrimination and how fucked up they are at work. Almost everyone in this thread has a story to tell and knows how they are like except for you mr chinese dog trying to make up fake racism and discimination accusations despite this thread not even being about one. What's worse trying you darn best to twist it around to say it's discrimination. Seriously if i am say a m&d or a shit skin i will like chinese dogs like you. Always fighting for me and my welfare while i couldn't even give a shit about you but you'll still do things to help me. The mudlay and shit skin community thank you for always speaking up for them and sucking up to them. Please continue to do so chinese dog.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should I listen to a lowly shit character like you? I preach non-discrimination and that was what I practised to hire all races.

And there was discrimination and there were people in this thread - besides myself - who agreed it was discrimination.