• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Looking for right decision!

william1992

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello,

I am looking for a chat application to implement it to my website. I don't have idea which to use or which is best. I came across Envolve and Chatwing but still looking for more options before I decide which to take.

Have in mind I want to be able to post youtube videos and charts into it and I also want to have option for design makeover plus Iphone and Android app access with alerts.

Thanks!!

william1992

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well I started researching on my own then. I made a lot of research in finding a chatroom for my website. Apparently envolve closed down when google bought them, pitty. I tried IRC but I truly did not like the look and feel and the “mess” of text in there. I had several points which are important to me.

1. First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and pc.

2. I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find (my site is dark).

3. I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high CPU and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.

4. Lastly, I needed the ability to add You Tube videos and upload files (technical analysis).

I have checked several chats and only 1 met my needs, Chatwing.

I choose Chatwing finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar but it has the Android and IOS app which no other service has.

zgdiping20t

?????

????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????,???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????,???????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????,??????,diping11????????????????????????????????????2?????????????????????????????????????VOC????????,??????????????55?-68?????????????????????
??????????????????????,??????????????????????,3?????????????,??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????100?????