• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poverty stricken SG50 pioneer generation citizen has not bathed in 10 years

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bathing or not bathing is not the issue here.

The issue is the poverty and dereliction afflicting many of our older low-income folk, resulting in this sorry state. That's the government's fault.

Dun bother 'educating' the IBs here.....
It's their job to spin away the truth

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...neighbour of moi...an accoutant...join rc sometime back...quit aft 2 wks...when moi ask him y...he say de books is in a big mess...better get out b4 kena scapegoat...so...go fig wat rc is realli all about...

Hsien Loong invited me to tea party ... maybe I should think twice

sekalee that fella wanted me to be scrapgoat for PAP

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10 years is a long time. Weird that mp never visited that block or would have smelled him. Funny that no rc members noticed his condition. What about those previous volunteers who have been helping the poor in bukit merah. Best is the neighbors tolerated the stench for so long.

Then Ms Fion Phua, a volunteer, discovered the situation "by chance". Is it because of our "don't trouble troubles" attitude but Ms Fion Phua is different. How did the media get to know it?

Too many unknowns. Sg is a place where news is reported for a "reason".

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hsien Loong invited me to tea party ... maybe I should think twice

sekalee that fella wanted me to be scrapgoat for PAP

tea make frm newly cut cost new water production...think still ok lah...bery most lau sai nia...:biggrin::biggrin:

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
like that how to go vote PAP!!

Did he go to a polling station to vote in the last General election..??

Otherwise some kind heart will notice his poor state and offered help then.

Is it mandatory for them to so some ground checks on their property once every year?

Or they are just too bogged down with their administrative work.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is your joy that it is PAP's blessing to allow your mum to offer her phua chee buy to them to help you earn some pocket money..

And you are so sore when someone blame your master while you benefit from it.

Let me remind you that not all human being are willing to go that low to pimp their mother this way.

UMNO mats and MIC Ah Nehs fuck your mother's old loose crumpled smelly chee bye. They fuck your old mother hard and your dad in KL still pay them 6% GST.

Tell us which Singapore Opposition Party did you vote in 2011?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if it's mental illness – not proven in this man's case yet – neglected mental health is also a corollary of poverty and lack of financial access to healthcare. In other words, still the PAP's fault.

historically and statistically sg has an above average incidence of mental cases, especially schizophrenia, compared to the global average. schizophrenia is mainly hereditary. it's poor sinkie genes that's to blame. i applaud the pap for flushing out the poor genes in sg and replacing them with spur-in-the-hide ft genes from overseas.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
historically and statistically sg has an above average incidence of mental cases, especially schizophrenia, compared to the global average. schizophrenia is mainly hereditary. it's poor sinkie genes that's to blame.

Hereditary or not, schizophrenia is eminently treatable, with good results in early intervention. But of course, psychiatric treatment is out of reach for most poor folks in Singapore. Even if you're making CPF contributions (and most low-income elderly don't), MediShield does not cover mental illness.

Ergo, PAP's fault.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hereditary or not, schizophrenia is eminently treatable, with good results in early intervention. But of course, psychiatric treatment is out of reach for most poor folks in Singapore. Even if you're making CPF contributions (and most low-income elderly don't), MediShield does not cover mental illness.

Ergo, PAP's fault.

it's pap's fault for even attempting to treat them with an institution called the imh. these degenerative darwinian losers need to be culled en masse.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10 years is a long time. Weird that mp never visited that block or would have smelled him. Funny that no rc members noticed his condition. What about those previous volunteers who have been helping the poor in bukit merah. Best is the neighbors tolerated the stench for so long.

Then Ms Fion Phua, a volunteer, discovered the situation "by chance". Is it because of our "don't trouble troubles" attitude but Ms Fion Phua is different. How did the media get to know it?

Too many unknowns. Sg is a place where news is reported for a "reason".

Too much trouble for mp to canvass for just one vote.....and the chap being mental might not be easily converted to pro pap.....so just let him rot.
Mp and crasslooters only do wayang charity where maximum political mileage can be milked

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course. In this forum, every damn wrong thing whatsoever whoever and whenever, is all.PAP's fault. You mean you didn't know?

If pap apologist can claim credit for 'me' earning my own $ to buy my own car/house and can claim credit for 'me' studying and earning myself some degrees, then why pap cannot be blame for such happenings?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The old bastard should have been charged for ill-treating his cats. He couldn't care for them, feed them or send them to a vet and yet he insisted on imprisoning them within his filthy flat so that he can play owner with those cats? That guy needs to be placed behind bars like Amos Yee!

You Grass Looters are sleeping, the old man in your ward has not bath for 10 years resident nearby complaint to Grass Looters ~ Are of No Used! Grass Looters are Chiaw Liow Bee!! Only know how to BorLumPar!

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too much trouble for mp to canvass for just one vote.....and the chap being mental might not be easily converted to pro pap.....so just let him rot.
Mp and crasslooters only do wayang charity where maximum political mileage can be milked
Ah, I see. No wonder grassroot leaders ignore him.