• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Awesome!Gordon Ramsay’s new restaurant in MBS only hire angmos.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
angmoh Brit are today earning money legally unlike when they were British governor all they care was making drug money opium trade and targeted their own non-white British Subject mainly Chinese for drug money.

Work hard and not work illegally, angmohs. Learn to bow this time, nothing to be shame of.

We learned that the opium trade was freely indulged in, at Singapore, fostered by the Government. Singapore is a large city of about 300,000 inhabitants, a great number of which are Chinese. It has wide, beautiful streets, fine government buildings, magnificent quays and docks-a splendid European city at the outposts of the Orient. We found that a large part of its revenue is derived from the opium traffic-from the sale of opium, and from license fees derived from shops where opium may be purchased, or from divans where it may be smoked. The customers are mainly Chinese.

I wanted to visit these Government-licensed opium shops and opium dens. A friend lent me two servants, as guides. We three got into rickshaws and went down to the Chinese quarter, where there are several hundred of these places, all doing a flourishing business. It was early in the afternoon, but even then, trade was brisk. The divans were rooms with wide wooden benches running round the sides, on which benches, in pairs, sharing a lamp between them, lay the smokers. They purchased their opium on entering, and then lay down to smoke it. The packages are little, triangular packets, each containing enough for about six smokes. Each packet bears a label, red letters on a white ground, "Monopoly opium."

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/history/om/om4.htm

https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNewsAsiaSingapore/videos/10152972650807934/
Angmos are the best, not a sinkie insight. I'm willing to pay a premium to visit his restaurant when I come back and visit sg.

Last edited:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is this kind of food establishment that makes a mockery of the laws set by the pappies about giving jobs to locals first.

When this new restaurant wants to employ only ang mohs, and only chao ang mohs in sinapor who are SPRs, can the paps stop it? Where is their policy of looking after the interests of locals if business operators are allowed to do as they wish?

jw5

Loyal
It's because Samy Leong kept repeating that ang mos are the bestest! :p

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let us give him 6 mths.

If sinkies love establishments like ding taii fengg,pastamania and krispy kreme,they will go absolutely nuts for gordon ramseys michelin star al la creamy funghi tomato soup,I predict there will be 3 new branches open within 6 months.I personally will pay 13 bucks for his french toast ala toasted almond baguette.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramsay is smart.
He knows sinkies have Pinkerton disease and willing to fork out good money as long as there's angmo

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal
ANG MOH =

8607051_orig.jpg

That's what they Are. Truly.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNewsAsiaSingapore/videos/10152972650807934/

Angmos are the best, not a sinkie insight. I'm willing to pay a premium to visit his restaurant when I come back and visit sg.

This is what is wrong with sinkapore! Foreign reporter from our TV station! Looks like all in the kitchen are foreigners! What the hell is wrong with sinkees ...no protest, not upset, we just take it like a scarry cat.

Why are we wasting $13 billion a year on defence when foreigners are just walking all over us?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If sinkies love establishments like ding taii fengg,pastamania and krispy kreme,they will go absolutely nuts for gordon ramseys michelin star al la creamy funghi tomato soup,I predict there will be 3 new branches open within 6 months.I personally will pay 13 bucks for his french toast ala toasted almond baguette.

I can afford to drink only Campbell Tomato soup once a quarter.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ramsay….no great shakes….far better chefs than him out there.

I'd recommend Pollen at Gardens by the bay and Burnt Ends at Keong Saik rd any day.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If kfc or mcdonalds makes a ala carte cheeseburger and call it Ramsay burger,I will pay fifteen dollars for it and ask them to take my money now!!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's ironic that gordon ramsay keeps telling viewers on his master chef tv show that his favorite meal is a humble bowl of pho from vietnam. he even had contestants replicate that dish as part of moving on to the next round.

image.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Gordon Ramsay's restaurants are that good because he hires on merit, while sinkies whine and complain about their "bumiputra rights". Ptui!! Ptui!!