• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Join PA has its advantages: Free BBQ.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You deserved to be lynched by sinkees. Actually, that will be too kind. You should be sent to ISIS for treatment.

Which steak did you prefer? Waygu or the other kind? Did Abbot or LHL wipe your mouth?

Tang LH, JBJ, Chee, Roy, Amos,

You want to add your name to the list?

The name of our lawyers should put the fear of god into your hearts and frighten your kids to sleep.

Boo! Hahahah!

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I take pride in bashing opposition cocksuckers too. We had such a great time on Sunday. The steaks were so delicious!

Chee-bye-kia Doggie & Prostitute JohnTan, make up your fucking mind!

Fuck your mother chow-chee-bye!

JohnTan:

June 27, 2015 at 4:34 pm JohnTan(Quote)

I, John Tan a senior PAP grassroots leader after reading the letter written by Amos Yee’s mother, I’m moved to tears and I’ve become so very disappointed with my Fuhrer Lee Hsien Loong for dishing out such severe & extreme punishment on this young kid just because he insulted his late father LKY whom I used to blindly adore as my Ah Gong.

I as a senior party grassroots leader can feel that the PAP is no longer treating the people fairly. Hence my family and I will vote for any opposition party in my ward and I am sure all of you out there will do so likewise.

Mr Lee Hsien Loong Sir if you still want me to remain loyal to you, you’ll need to release Amos Yee within the next 24 hours!

VA:C [1.9.22_1171]

Rating: +127 (from 135 votes)

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That below is some opposition IB impersonating me. They can't refute me, so they resort to making up lies. I would expect such behaivour of opposition supporters. As grassroots people, we are pro-Singapore and will always vote for Singapore.

Chee-bye-kia Doggie & Prostitute JohnTan, make up your fucking mind!

Fuck your mother chow-chee-bye!

JohnTan:

June 27, 2015 at 4:34 pm JohnTan(Quote)

I, John Tan a senior PAP grassroots leader after reading the letter written by Amos Yee’s mother, I’m moved to tears and I’ve become so very disappointed with my Fuhrer Lee Hsien Loong for dishing out such severe & extreme punishment on this young kid just because he insulted his late father LKY whom I used to blindly adore as my Ah Gong.

I as a senior party grassroots leader can feel that the PAP is no longer treating the people fairly. Hence my family and I will vote for any opposition party in my ward and I am sure all of you out there will do so likewise.

Mr Lee Hsien Loong Sir if you still want me to remain loyal to you, you’ll need to release Amos Yee within the next 24 hours!

VA:C [1.9.22_1171]

Rating: +127 (from 135 votes)

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Free Mangoes??? no free mangoes? especially the "laura" brand type!! I don't want unhealthy stuff like BBQ...causes cancer!..but then again, too much "mangoes", can get 'cancer to career"..but then again...much more 'fruitful' than BBQ!!