• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

First Batch of Singapore Volunteer Corps Completes BMT!!

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless Ah RUN feels maximum ashamed of himself

He is a such a burden to his country
These soldiers completed the basic training in two weeks and qualified to handle arms
Useless Ah RUN spent 3mth + 2mth of PDP to POP

My country will be even stronger if not for useless Ah RUN

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is 地中海.

Bmt 2 weeks can do what? New NSF recruits only get to touch their new wives after 3 day of enlistment. It take more than 2 weeks to impart basic section level tactical training. This foreigners safvc is a farce. Limpeh went thru a grueling trade course after bmt to get the beret and these arseholes get their in 2 weeks.:oIo: the farking keling will get whack by my old rsm who also a keling for wearing a beret that look like hum chim piang.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is 地中海.

Bmt 2 weeks can do what? New NSF recruits only get to touch their new wives after 3 day of enlistment. It take more than 2 weeks to impart basic section level tactical training. This foreigners safvc is a farce. Limpeh went thru a grueling trade course after bmt to get the beret and these arseholes get their in 2 weeks.:oIo: the farking keling will get whack by my old rsm who also a keling for wearing a beret that look like hum chim piang.

reminds me of old out-of-shape elite republican guards of saddam.

image.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was only yesterday that Ms Siti, in her green fatigues, revealed what she was really up to - leaving her surprised mother in tears but filled with pride.

What a piece of scummy propaganda bullshit. :kma:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is 地中海.

It's just the PAP's scummy wayang tactic to silence the 'why the FTs don't do NS' complaints.

The fact that they would even provide media coverage for this should be quite telling.

Two weeks 做一个意思 for show. :rolleyes:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Didn't you see JohnTan putting Janil Putucherry's name in bold? Can't wait to see how many would be in the second batch, or would there even be a second batch... Bwahahahahahahaa...

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's just the PAP's scummy wayang tactic to silence the 'why the FTs don't do NS' complaints.

The fact that they would even provide media coverage for this should be quite telling.

Being more capable than useless RUN who took so many months to POP,
i believe the children of many PRs will soon appeal that they deserve to serve in the efficient and elite volunteer corps,
instead of the regular service.

jw5

Loyal
Why you took so many months to POP? Could not strip and assemble your rifle in time? :biggrin:

Being more capable than useless RUN who took so many months to POP,
i believe the children of many PRs will soon appeal that they deserve to serve in the efficient and elite volunteer corps,
instead of the regular service.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn't you see JohnTan putting Janil Putucherry's name in bold? Can't wait to see how many would be in the second batch, or would there even be a second batch... Bwahahahahahahaa...

serving mpee can be exempt from reservist training so this keeling kia only wayang for 2 weeks only. knn, what the fark is security trooper? guarding of key installations are mata KINS unit job. bloody doctor who serve as MO lah, bloody waste of medical knowledge.:oIo:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you took so many months to POP? Could not strip and assemble your rifle in time? :biggrin:

Useless RUN was not fit, so went for 2 months of PDP and 3 months of BMT to POP = 20 months.
They 2 weeks = 10x better than RUN

Maybe I can relate to these photos better

stop-killing-singapore-sons.jpg

saf_soldiers_bmt_forest_tekong.jpg

My rifle was this

wws5.jpg

WE WERE SOLDIERS

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, you from armor? i from infantry, purposely failed my course in 3rd guards, and got posted to infantry...lppl...:o

Useless RUN was not fit, so went for 2 months of PDP and 3 months of BMT to POP = 20 months.
They 2 weeks = 10x better than RUN

Maybe I can relate to these photos better

stop-killing-singapore-sons.jpg

saf_soldiers_bmt_forest_tekong.jpg

My rifle was this

wws5.jpg

WE WERE SOLDIERS