• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MGTOW questions.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am almost done with my MGTOW research.. i know what i need to know.. how ever i have some question for wise brothers here.

i conclude that these MGTOW men do not know how to choose a good woman to marry.. Most women are manipulative and uses men for their own advantage.
After the men got screwed, they go MGTOW. screwed as in divorce and half ur asset is gone. The courts usually favour the ladies. Some men get so depressed that they cannot see their children, they go killed themselves.

If MGTOW fuck care women and feminist shit fuck care men, how the fuck are they going to continue the human species..no reproduction = extinction.

for human generation to continue, there must be harmony between men and woman.. men and women have to know their place and position in marriage. IF they do not have the wisdom and maturity to be in the marriage, then fucking don't get married and get into trouble.

As claim by MGTOW community, there are NAWALT ( Not All Women Are Like That) but very very rare. These women do not take advantage of men and supportive of men or let the men be man.

My question is this:

1. if the law are not in favour of men, why they fuck do men still get married..? They are mangina, wimps, white knights or beta provider ( beta as in beta man which is inferior to alpha men)

2. i do agree Happy Marriage and Happy marriage do exist.. i did a comparison between couple who are in a happy marriage and those of past marriage by MGTOWs. i found out that harmony and empathy in happy marriage but not in those failed marriage. What do the brothers here think? Married to a NAWALT will lead to happy marriage, is it? Are there more NAWALT in asian countries or developing countries.

3. if women want to married up, and if they are earning such a super high salary or income, how the fuck are they going to get someone higher? wouldn't that be limited choices?

There might be more questions but it is this for now.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not an expert on relationships. Am just a simple person, and keep things simple. Marriage is for the legal and legitimate protection of children. Couples may or may not wish to raise children, it is the couple's choice, but I see marriage as an institution to facilitate the protection of children, recognised and endorsed by the state. Other issues, I see as separate. How a couple chooses to function in their relationship is entirely up to them, hopefully it is mutual. But children need some kind of official protection from possible abuse and/or neglect.

Cheers!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not about picking the right woman. It is only that western and westernised countries are so steeped in feminism, it's hard to have a long term relationship with a woman, especially a legal one. The laws are rigged against men. I know it is a fact that some divorced men in Singapore have had a chunk of wealth stripped away from them for alimony payments.

You can be meticulous and try to pick the 'right woman', but there's no guarantee that she won't change for the worse (or reveal her hidden true nature) after you have put a ring on her finger.

In some places such as Australia, there are already laws which state that once you have cohabited with a woman for a certain period of time, she is legally entitled to your wealth and assets in the event of a breakup.

http://www.diyfamilylawaustralia.com/Topic/spousal_maintenance_how_calculated.html
http://www.diyfamilylawaustralia.com/Topic/defacto_relationships_page.html

Just forget about marriage. It's not worth the hassle.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;yS9MWbn-yNs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS9MWbn-yNs[/video]

women need men for money... how low can that be??? wahahhaha!!!

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's not about picking the right woman. It is only that western and westernised countries are so steeped in feminism, it's hard to have a long term relationship with a woman, especially a legal one. The laws are rigged against men. I know it is a fact that some divorced men in Singapore have had a chunk of wealth stripped away from them for alimony payments.

You can be meticulous and try to pick the 'right woman', but there's no guarantee that she won't change for the worse (or reveal her hidden true nature) after you have put a ring on her finger.

In some places such as Australia, there are already laws which state that once you have cohabited with a woman for a certain period of time, she is legally entitled to your wealth and assets in the event of a breakup.

http://www.diyfamilylawaustralia.com/Topic/spousal_maintenance_how_calculated.html
http://www.diyfamilylawaustralia.com/Topic/defacto_relationships_page.html

Just forget about marriage. It's not worth the hassle.

i also ask about women in developing countries, what is your opinion on that?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, I hate to break the news. It's the case with Singapore as well.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
11667335_1142903222403039_4713634913998143313_n.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i guess many forumers here are wimpy mangina who got no balls.

Jiu hu kia. UMNO and MIC fuck your mother chee bye!

You are unwanted by any reasonable Singaporean, Malaysian or even Thais. Only those Thai rural gals will marry a poor fuck like you!

Fuck you and your MGTOW research. Go research your mother chee bye!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At least post a picture where the words are big enough to be read.

11406385_1142903222403039_4713634913998143313_o.jpg

tumblr_m6r9g8X88q1r9etf5o1_500.gif

How to make the pic bigger?

This article is funny.. this woman says that she is beautiful, funny, blar blar blar.. sounds like self-praise. Then question why no men want her.. wahahhahah!!!!!!!!!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When a bitch ask you what she like and don't like.. how would you answer?

Ans: Why the hell do i give a flying fuck what the fuck you like???

i guess this is the best answer.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Any guys wanna try to answer what is wrong with her? And why no men want her? I am referring to the newspaper article...

jw5

Loyal
She over-rates herself due to years of being treated like a princess, probably by the indulgent father. :wink:

Any guys wanna try to answer what is wrong with her? And why no men want her? I am referring to the newspaper article...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She over-rates herself due to years of being treated like a princess, probably by the indulgent father. :wink:

That article is year 2007 so i guess now she is nearly 40.

women behave like shit and see herself being depreciated year after year.. kind of stupid, don't you think?

If she behaves well, maybe us men will consider her.

i wonder if she did a personal self-worth if she is worth more than 500k.. She never check that the gal who is less pretty than her is able to get an investment banker as her husband.. i bet that less pretty gal doesn't see money as the sole criteria of a man..

this MATOW thing is so funny and fun.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
If MGTOW fuck care women and feminist shit fuck care men, how the fuck are they going to continue the human species..no reproduction = extinction.

for human generation to continue, there must be harmony between men and woman.. men and women have to know their place and position in marriage. IF they do not have the wisdom and maturity to be in the marriage, then fucking don't get married and get into trouble.

That might not be true 10-20 years from now. This might be perfected. And 2 female couples can technically make a baby.
http://www.nature.com/news/rudimentary-egg-and-sperm-cells-made-from-stem-cells-1.16636

Israeli and UK researchers have created human sperm and egg precursor cells in a dish, starting from a person's skin cells. The achievement is a small step towards a treatment for infertility, although one that could face significant controversy and regulatory hurdles.

The experiment, reported online in Cell on 24 December1, recreates in humans parts of a procedure first developed in mice, in which cells called induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells — ‘reprogrammed’ cells that can differentiate into almost any cell type — are used to create sperm or eggs that are subsequently manipulated to produce live births by in vitro fertilization.

Now, making an artificial womb is definitely going to be a lot more difficult then changing it into a sperm or an egg.

jw5

Loyal
She is now 33 only lah, not quite 40 yet. :p

Many sinkie women tend to over-rate themselves and behave like princesses, and in the end, most end up living life vicariously via their nephews or nieces, if they are lucky enough to have nephews or nieces who bother with them. :biggrin:

That article is year 2007 so i guess now she is nearly 40.

women behave like shit and see herself being depreciated year after year.. kind of stupid, don't you think?

If she behaves well, maybe us men will consider her.

i wonder if she did a personal self-worth if she is worth more than 500k.. She never check that the gal who is less pretty than her is able to get an investment banker as her husband.. i bet that less pretty gal doesn't see money as the sole criteria of a man..

this MATOW thing is so funny and fun.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many sinkie women tend to over-rate themselves and behave like princesses, and in the end, most end up living life vicariously via their nephews or nieces, if they are lucky enough to have nephews or nieces who bother with them. :biggrin:

Or they may hoard pets and shower them with their menopausal 'motherly love'. :wink:

Small breeds of dogs, cats, rabbits and hamsters are their favourites. :biggrin: