• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jurong resident chases and catches man who was seen taking women's lingerie

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 31 May 2015 | 12,544 views | 10 comments

PHOTO: Facebook
A man was allegedly caught holding women's lingerie and with his pants unzipped at Jurong West.

Stomper spicemeup alerted us to a Facebook posting by Jamin Gan Wei'En, made on May 30.

The post wrote:

"Lived in my neighborhood for 7 years, thought I've seen it all till a undergarment pervert showed up at my staircase, holding onto 3 pieces of ladies undergarments, pants unzipped.

"Gave chase and nailed him with the police responding 5 mins later. #trustspf. Kudos to the men in blue."

According to Lianhe Wanbao, the suspect was a piano teacher turned alleged bra and underwear thief.

He had begged residents to let him go to avoid a criminal record.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...tches-man-who-was-seen-taking-womens-lingerie

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about not stealing the underwear but instead sniffing them? Would that still be a crime? :confused:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lesson learn...pls put in more effort in getting gold for ippt...it will cum in handy...:biggrin::biggrin:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soiled underwear laden with waste materials are worth nothing. He should be set free. Its harmless act, not like rape or sexual assaults.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
lesson learn...pls put in more effort in getting gold for ippt...it will cum in handy...:biggrin::biggrin:

He not sinkie mah. Look like a PRC tiong, so where he need to do IPPT. residents who caught him are IPPT qualified and passed. Why the women keep hanging her underwear outside to dry and let it get stolen for years? these things she should dry inside the flat, no?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should just buy them, in various stages of usage, off the internet.

The feeling in the mind is different, you can watch a woman in stages of undress off the internet, but the woman undressing in front of you, that's the different; same goes with the PxP, you can screw the FT's...but the feeling of screwing the 60% is difference; the later you get full ecstasy!...:rolleyes:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tsk tsk...one less opposition supporter. The opposition should really clean up their act. Stealing underwear makes the whole opposition look bad.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some pervs have the intention of ejaculating bodily fluid into female undies being dried hoping women would wear them and get impregnated with their sperm. little do they know that spermatozoa dies within minutes under the sun when semen dries up. their stupidity explains why they go extinct in one generation.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tsk tsk...one less opposition supporter. The opposition should really clean up their act. Stealing underwear makes the whole opposition look bad.

You make it sound like the PAP supporters are Cherubs & Seraphims, attending to their gods...oh my goose! (OMG!), no wonder, this country is in darkness & we all are in hell...:rolleyes:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

the bugger ran off like a wuzz....eh i mean like neo gim huah... the wuzz. this is what happens when glassloot leeders come to your home and pay visit.. and take souvenirs ot trophies they like. b it a soiled undies or a used condom.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The accused is a piano teacher.

His likely defence - fantasie impromptu.

Must have been peeping at the reflective varnish of the pianos, while his female students are tinkling the ivories, & looking down from above, while holding the hands to correct the position to the "C" keys, or turning the score pages...

And most likely playing a sonata in "F" ( for fook) flat!...in x minor....ha ha ha ha

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the bugger ran off like a wuzz....eh i mean like neo gim huah... the wuzz. this is what happens when glassloot leeders come to your home and pay visit.. and take souvenirs ot trophies they like. b it a soiled undies or a used condom.

They like? can I empty the contents of my condom on my hand & shake hands with them??... then again, in Malacca recently , one minor got pregnant with a "wet" finger filled with cum...better not!..I may be charged with "finger rape"...used condom or sold pants, will do... ha ha ha ha

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Posted on 31 May 2015 | 12,544 views | 10 comments

PHOTO: Facebook
A man was allegedly caught holding women's lingerie and with his pants unzipped at Jurong West.

Stomper spicemeup alerted us to a Facebook posting by Jamin Gan Wei'En, made on May 30.

The post wrote:

"Lived in my neighborhood for 7 years, thought I've seen it all till a undergarment pervert showed up at my staircase, holding onto 3 pieces of ladies undergarments, pants unzipped.

"Gave chase and nailed him with the police responding 5 mins later. #trustspf. Kudos to the men in blue."

According to Lianhe Wanbao, the suspect was a piano teacher turned alleged bra and underwear thief.

He had begged residents to let him go to avoid a criminal record.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...tches-man-who-was-seen-taking-womens-lingerie

This guy must be a PAP supporter.