• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese teacher executed for raping, sexually abusing 26 young girls at his school

Hypocrisy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chinese teacher executed for raping, sexually abusing 26 young girls at his school

Children as young as four attacked over two-year period in Gansu province

PUBLISHED : Friday, 29 May, 2015, 11:34am
UPDATED : Friday, 29 May, 2015, 11:34am

Agence France-Presse in Beijing

supremecourt.jpg

China's Supreme Court says the number of reported child abuse cases is rising. Photo: SCMP Pictures

A former teacher has been executed for raping and sexually abusing 26 children at his school in China.

Li Jishun was convicted of having raped or sexually abused girls aged from four to 11, the state-run news agency Xinhua said.

The abuse took place in 2011 and 2012 when he was a teacher at a primary school, it added.

Li was put to death on Thursday by a court in Tianshui in the northwestern province of Gansu.

He had been handed the heaviest punishment possible because of the harm caused to the children and the extremely negative social impact of the case, the report said.

“He took advantage of those who were both childish and timid and committed his acts in dormitories or classrooms,” Xinhua reported.

It cited China’s Supreme People’s Court as saying the number of child sexual abuse cases have risen in recent years.

Some 7,145 cases were reported across the country from 2012 to 2014.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chinese teacher executed for raping, sexually abusing 26 young girls at his schoo

At least China has the courage to put to death those who deserve to die.

I am waiting for India to do the same - which is likely to be forever.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Chinese teacher executed for raping, sexually abusing 26 young girls at his schoo

Agree that China is sending out a strong message against scumbags like this teacher. I'm against the death penalty, but if there's one group that deserves to die, it's paedophile bastards.

And it's not just India that's lax. In the US, a paedophile will go to jail, but after many appeals and plea bargaining will probably be out after only 10 years to continue his predatory pastime again.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal

Damage is already done!

By killing him they cannot get their untainted pure and naive life back!

What is the point of responding with anger?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Damage is already done!

By killing him they cannot get their untainted pure and naive life back!

What is the point of responding with anger?

That's one reason why I don't support the penalty. But there are some who argue that the death penalty deters others from doing it again. I think the same deterrence can be served by a life sentence without parole.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's one reason why I don't support the penalty. But there are some who argue that the death penalty deters others from doing it again. I think the same deterrence can be served by a life sentence without parole.

Death sentence is more cost effective. The choice is clear.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

if that guy is a MGTOW, then he will have lived.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Death sentence is more cost effective. The choice is clear.

Cost-effective, yes. But there's one thing the death sentence can't do: rehab a patient. At least with a life sentence, a criminal may still have a chance, however slim, of being rehabbed.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cost-effective, yes. But there's one thing the death sentence can't do: rehab a patient. At least with a life sentence, a criminal may still have a chance, however slim, of being rehabbed.

Leave nothing to chance. This is not a game of cards; It is your life and MYNE!

Lockheed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree that China is sending out a strong message against scumbags like this teacher. I'm against the death penalty, but if there's one group that deserves to die, it's paedophile bastards.

And it's not just India that's lax. In the US, a paedophile will go to jail, but after many appeals and plea bargaining will probably be out after only 10 years to continue his predatory pastime again.

Happy New Year!

Match

Alfrescian
Loyal

How about this : teacher abused and raped by 26 young girls

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

India? It is the divine rights of all Indian to take whatever they fancy............

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dust da paedo off da shelve...one lesser mouth to feed!;-)

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

where is the live execution .. i wanna see how a mangina dies.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whether rape committed against children or adults, it is a serious offence which must be punished harshly. If committed against children, punishment should be harsher, including the death sentence. China is a big country and if criminals are not punished and eliminated like house flies, the country will collapse into anarchy.

Sinkie land still has archaic laws that do not really punish criminals. As a result, the rioters in Little India were audacious enough to burn police cars.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

India? It is the divine rights of all Indian to take whatever they fancy............

... and so, when ah nehs came to sinkie land, they do what they have been doing with impunity in their slum land back home ... they grope, they rape, attack police, burn police cars, roam the streets in packs, drink alcohol like no tomorrow, urinate in public places and talk loudly in public like sinkie land is part of India.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rehabilitation for commission of offences that does not affect human life and dignity is OK but death sentence should be mandatory for senseless killing and rape.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Death sentence is the ultimate weapon to curb serious crimes like murder, senseless killing, gang rape, treason and kidnapping. If life sentence is really a deterrence, it is a weak deterrence. Staying alive in prison is better than getting hung. What about the deceased victim or his/her family? A life is lost but the offender is alive. Where is the justice?