• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Insecurity next to a defence secretary

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
hires_150529-D-NI589-601A.jpg

Grey suit as well. How insecure.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Insecure because he wore a grey suit? I don't get you steffychun. But he should start to acknowledge he has a pair of balls and sit with his legs a part. Of course I stand corrected, he could jolly well be balls-less.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should not be wearing those. For a formal occasion, he needs to wear shoes with laces. And stop crossing his legs like a guniang.

I do not see how powerful men like Loong needs to conform to some arbitrary rules imposed among the plebs.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I do not see how powerful men like Loong needs to conform to some arbitrary rules imposed among the plebs.

Its not arbitrary rule, its etiquette, stupid. If not for ettiquette, perverts like you would wear women's underwear and walk in the streets instead of doing it your own living room.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Insecure because he wore a grey suit? I don't get you steffychun. But he should start to acknowledge he has a pair of balls and sit with his legs a part. Of course I stand corrected, he could jolly well be balls-less.

Grey--have you seen how ugly the colour is? Not many politicians wear grey. Not Cameron, Putin. If he claims to be a high-ranking world leader--with millions and billions in salary--why wear grey?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I think bad omen will befall Singapore as pinky is not wearing any pink

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
dark blue suit is norm formal colour.

Wait till he start to wear Chink coat like his father you know his time is up for lorry.

Body language guru says for man started to sit cross leg invite sexual signal to intimate acquaintance. Hope he is not doing so.

Grey--have you seen how ugly the colour is? Not many politicians wear grey. Not Cameron, Putin. If he claims to be a high-ranking world leader--with millions and billions in salary--why wear grey?

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not arbitrary rule, its etiquette, stupid. If not for ettiquette, perverts like you would wear women's underwear and walk in the streets instead of doing it your own living room.

Etiquette is not rule? Who determines appropriate or not? Papsmearer talking through your arse lah. :rolleyes:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahaha. Great men way of thinking, is not for ordinary folks to question! Don't expect great men to respond to uninformed opinions of peasants, hmm?

We vote them in we have a right to say. If you want really no freedom of speech, live in North Korea.

Going naked is acceptable. Putin showed off his chest.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

I don't really mind grey suits. His daddy fashioned himself an alpha male. The least he could do is not to walk, sit and behave like a she-male. :biggrin:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't really mind grey suits. His daddy fashioned himself an alpha male. The least he could do is not to walk, sit and behave like a she-male. :biggrin:

It's not so much his daddy but his image. He has the millions, the position as a strong ASEAN and Asian leader. Show it.