• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG's Next GE Result Prediction - Leongsam vs TracyTan866

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
based on sinkies' favorite position of soixante-neuf, they will get their combo cunnilingus and fellatio mutual masturbation treatment of a 69% vote for the pap.

to the so-called tok kong, insider, deep-throated, "intellectual", political-savvy snobs on sbf who decry, defame, denounce and despise the presence of tcss know-nothing's who talk trash, one-liners and throw off or disrupt deep dissecting deliberate debates on political discourse here......

you can have your crow and eat it.

how is it possible that 2 remote nobodies (sam and eatshit) who are away from sg most of the time are able to predict with great accuracy the overall winning percentage of the pap in the 2015 ge than most if not all so called "tok kong" insider sinkies on sbf?

granted, i live in bedok south and frequent soy eu tua, and hopefully so does sam. :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
to the so-called tok kong, insider, deep-throated, "intellectual", political-savvy snobs on sbf who decry, defame, denounce and despise the presence of tcss know-nothing's who talk trash, one-liners and throw off or disrupt deep dissecting deliberate debates on political discourse here......

The saying "People get the government they deserve" will always hold true.

The PAP psyche mirrors the country's psyche exactly. As long as this does not change, neither will the government.

The 30% who oppose the government no matter what belong to two groups and this has not changed over the last half a century.

a. The liberals.

b. The losers.

Thankfully they do not form the majority or the country would be in real trouble.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this forum is going to be a lot quieter after this election, probably going to have a lot less posts and less views.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please don't ask Tracy to go, she gives good stock tips.
But she should shut her mouth and not anyhow criticize pap and give false hopes to oppo supporters. In short, she should quit commenting on politics.

jw5

Loyal
No lah, "she" can comment on whatever "she" wants.

Told you before, you can respond accordingly. :wink:

Please don't ask Tracy to go, she gives good stock tips.
But she should shut her mouth and not anyhow criticize pap and give false hopes to oppo supporters. In short, she should quit commenting on politics.

davetan3

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the possible reasons is that the first generation PAP Ministers were there with a noble intention, to serve Singapore, but not for a huge salary.
Whereas, based on the available information, with respect, it appears that many of the current Ministers and Ministers of State, were probably attracted by the million dollar annual compensation (but were grumpy about how much more they could have earned as a professional before they entered politics).

Ladies and gentlemen, please persuade your relatives and friends to consider voting for the non-PAP candidates.

I suppose the opposition are also attracted by mp salary.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is it with modern, headstrong women like Tracy and Claire? They like to voice their opinion, they love a good joust, they're frank and do not shy away from talking about embarrassing subjects. BUT ... they hate to admit they're wrong when they've lost an argument.

I'm not a sexist but I believe that anybody, male or female, would garner more respect if he or she exhibited graciousness in defeat. Women who always believe they're right actually set back the cause of feminism, no matter how articulate or 'open-minded'.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What is it with modern, headstrong women like Tracy and Claire? They like to voice their opinion, they love a good joust, they're frank and do not shy away from talking about embarrassing subjects. BUT ... they hate to admit they're wrong when they've lost an argument.

I miss her so much. Life has not been the same since she left the forum. :*:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm not a sexist but I believe that anybody, male or female, would garner more respect if he or she exhibited graciousness in defeat. Women who always believe they're right actually set back the cause of feminism, no matter how articulate or 'open-minded'.

First thing first. I am Claire. Not Tracy.

Second, I may be strong in my opinion about issues, and I do admit that I am wrong, if unequivocally proven to be so.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Leongsam has accepted TracyTan866's challenge to predict the % of PAP votes at the next GE.

Leongsam predicts: PAP's votes - 65% to 70%
TracyTan866 predicts: PAP's votes - 58% to 63%.

The person who gets the prediction right is the winner. If no correct prediction, the one closer to the actual vote attained by pap is the winner

The loser will quit chatting on SBF forever.

Who do you think will be the winner?

Wah piang eh, Boss Sam sibei zhun (accurate).

Unfortunately it seems that Tracy honoured her words and quit the forum.

This is not good. I want Tracy back. Boss Sam, please go chase her back can?

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u can oways cum back wif another nick ... it wud b nice 2 c ze word banned under ze nick leongsam ...

Tracy is an honourable woman. Much as I want her to cum back, I believe she will not return.

Boss Sam has a lot to answer for. He chased away my favourite forumer.