• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG's Next GE Result Prediction - Leongsam vs TracyTan866

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam has accepted TracyTan866's challenge to predict the % of PAP votes at the next GE.

Leongsam predicts: PAP's votes - 65% to 70%
TracyTan866 predicts: PAP's votes - 58% to 63%.

The person who gets the prediction right is the winner. If no correct prediction, the one closer to the actual vote attained by pap is the winner

The loser will quit chatting on SBF forever.

Who do you think will be the winner?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Draw..no winner, no loser.

So who do you think will win?

By predicting that the PAP could get 63% which is a whole lot better than what they achieved in the last election, you're acknowledging that opposition cause is going backwards and contradicts all that you have been saying about just how how disappointed sinkies are in the ruling party.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Loser no need to quit lah.
May I suggest: TT wins, Sam up TT 1000 pts and otherwise TT subscribe to SBF.
Win2 lah.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This time around Papaya will be the bigger lose the last Erection
they DROP to 50%!!

More GRC will go to Oppostion...Papaya want to trash Aljunied the biggest mistake!!

Papaya will be the biggest lose come 2016!!

Old man will wake up !

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam has accepted TracyTan866's challenge to predict the % of PAP votes at the next GE.

Leongsam predicts: PAP's votes - 65% to 70%
TracyTan866 predicts: PAP's votes - 58% to 63%.

The person who gets the prediction right is the winner. If no correct prediction, the one closer to the actual vote attained by pap is the winner

The loser will quit chatting on SBF forever.

Who do you think will be the winner?

I am Pro PAP and feel that PAP will get less than 55% of the vote... You everyday bad mouth PAP you predict they will get 58%-63%???:confused:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By predicting that the PAP could get 63% which is a whole lot better than what they achieved in the last election, you're acknowledging that opposition cause is going backwards and contradicts all that you have been saying about just how how disappointed sinkies are in the ruling party.

No need to rationslise now. You have predicted and I hv predicted

we will wait for the next GE reults to see whether you are right or I am right.

we will see whether you have to quit chatting here or I have to quit