• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG's Next GE Result Prediction - Leongsam vs TracyTan866

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Grassroots people like me expect PAP to win 65% of the votes, take back Aljunied GRC and retain control of all GRCs. WP can keep their token Hougang fief, as an example to all how rundown your estate will become when you vote in opposition duds.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grassroots people like me expect PAP to win 65% of the votes, take back Aljunied GRC and retain control of all GRCs. WP can keep their token Hougang fief, as an example to all how rundown your estate will become when you vote in opposition duds.

Really? Why dun you ask the ministars to stand as one in Aljunied since so confident? Ya 65% indeed!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Mai Tu Liao lah... LHL, CCS, TCH, JoJo plus Yacult. Steady poon pipi!

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both predictions are too disappointing, so hopefully both lose. I'm hoping for at least 55% and below for PAP.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal

ya lor..... otherwise how can GY end up in holland :biggrin: :biggrin:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP will likely win 51% of the total votes and lose one or two more GRCs. :biggrin:

I speculate that the PAP may win 55 to 60 percent of the total votes vast, and the non-PAP candidates may win one to three GRC's (including the current Aljunied GRC), as well as one to three SMC's (including the current Punggol East).

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
based on sinkies' favorite position of soixante-neuf, they will get their combo cunnilingus and fellatio mutual masturbation treatment of a 69% vote for the pap.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam has accepted TracyTan866's challenge to predict the % of PAP votes at the next GE.

Leongsam predicts: PAP's votes - 65% to 70%
TracyTan866 predicts: PAP's votes - 58% to 63%.

The person who gets the prediction right is the winner. If no correct prediction, the one closer to the actual vote attained by pap is the winner

The loser will quit chatting on SBF forever.

Who do you think will be the winner?

Dear LeongSam,

Just to remind you that our above bet is on.

Either you quit SBF or I quit SBF from 12 Sep.

Just a recap:

If PAP gets above 65% of popular vote, you win the bet and I quit SBF

If PAP gets below 63%, I win the bet and you quit SBF.

I look forward to Sep 12 GE results

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear LeongSam,

Just to remind you that our above bet is on.

Either you quit SBF or I quit SBF from 12 Sep.

Just a recap:

If PAP gets above 65% of popular vote, you win the bet and I quit SBF

If PAP gets below 63%, I win the bet and you quit SBF.

I look forward to Sep 12 GE results

If 64% you both quit?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If 64% you both quit?

Yes, 63% to 65%, no win zone.

My latest estimate is that PAP will mush less than what it got in GE 2011. Singaporeans are very angry with PAP and I wont be surprised that they pour their wrath on PAP on Sep 11.

They know that they have to vote for the future and not the past. Looks like LHL is in for a rude surprise if he thinks he and the pap are well liked

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, 63% to 65%, no win zone.

My latest estimate is that PAP will mush less than what it got in GE 2011. Singaporeans are very angry with PAP and I wont be surprised that they pour their wrath on PAP on Sep 11.

They know that they have to vote for the future and not the past. Looks like LHL is in for a rude surprise if he thinks he and the pap are well liked

WP's new candidates come with impressive credentials. Some new promising ones from non-WP too. That NSP S-G is promising. Same goes for Tambyah and a few others. That will be enough to create a new low for the PAP. 56-58%.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP's new candidates come with impressive credentials. Some new promising ones from non-WP too. That NSP S-G is promising. Same goes for Tambyah and a few others. That will be enough to create a new low for the PAP. 56-58%.

Yes, I expect PAP to go to a new low, even below 55%. But LeongSam was so sure that pap wld better its GE 2011 results. Hence the bet between him and me.