• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG's Next GE Result Prediction - Leongsam vs TracyTan866

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
yeah sure, Can i have a bet with you?
If the PAP gather more than 50% and form the government, you give me your login info for your tonychat account.
if i lose, i will surrender this account to you. Deal? :biggrin:

I predict PAP less than 50 % and cannot form govt

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
First past the post 'winner takes all' system. Further rigged via the GRC system. :wink:

It's a good system because it provides proper representation in Parliament. Every MP is a winner in the first past the post system.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a challenge we both agreed, took up and will honour. Loser quits chatting on SBF.

Why such a lousy challenge? We want both of you in SBF. Boss is a colorfool character. And you with a sexy name, to both entertain us 866 times!

Can change to some other punishment? Like no eat durian for ONE year?

jw5

Loyal
Quit chatting only? Why not raise the stakes and leave the forum to "Go On Sabbatical"? :rolleyes::biggrin:

Leongsam has accepted TracyTan866's challenge to predict the % of PAP votes at the next GE.

Leongsam predicts: PAP's votes - 65% to 70%
TracyTan866 predicts: PAP's votes - 58% to 63%.

The person who gets the prediction right is the winner. If no correct prediction, the one closer to the actual vote attained by pap is the winner

The loser will quit chatting on SBF forever.

Who do you think will be the winner?

jw5

Loyal
He put ze word banned under ze nick leongsam and still continue posting, we also lan par pak lan. :biggrin:

u can oways cum back wif another nick ... it wud b nice 2 c ze word banned under ze nick leongsam ...

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Leongsam has accepted TracyTan866's challenge to predict the % of PAP votes at the next GE.

Leongsam predicts: PAP's votes - 65% to 70%
TracyTan866 predicts: PAP's votes - 58% to 63%.

The person who gets the prediction right is the winner. If no correct prediction, the one closer to the actual vote attained by pap is the winner

The loser will quit chatting on SBF forever.

Who do you think will be the winner?

sorry dearest tracy hor

mr leongsam is right

but I think pap will sweep with more than 70%