• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dont mess with a punjabii Ahneh!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang moh kid gets good taste of his medicine. Will not take on Sikh kid next time to bully!

http://www.scoopwhoop.com/inothernews/sikh-boy-bully/

Great stuff. Kudos to the bayi. That's the way to deal with these neo-Nazi Brits. Bullies are cowards. See how the chow ang moh started running away when the bayi swung a few blows.

In LA, most white guys won't dare come near a muscular Chinese guy cos they assume (rightly or wrongly) that all Chinese know kung fu.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's his title. Don't mess with a punjabi all cos one sikh whacks up an ang moh would he start the same thread title when it's a chinese guy doing it?

I doubt it. A lot of his threads are pro-Indian, though he's not necessarily anti-Chinese. Guess it's natural that he takes pride in things Indian, being Indian himself. That's still better than the many Chinese here who are ashamed to be Chinese and only suck white cocks.

Sharkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt it. A lot of his threads are pro-Indian, though he's not necessarily anti-Chinese. Guess it's natural that he takes pride in things Indian, being Indian himself. That's still better than the many Chinese here who are ashamed to be Chinese and only suck white cocks.
Lol..I guarantee you not anti Chinese. Not anti western but don't like bullies. Every race got strength and weakness.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok, Ah Ja, now see chinese fucks ang moh hard hard

[video=youtube;7zRb5xAdPZU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zRb5xAdPZU[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The stupid chinese dog syndrome. Anyway i hate all these types of misleading thread titles. So in future i see chinese guy whacking up ang moh i can title it don't mess with a chinese.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
ok, Ah Ja, now see chinese fucks ang moh hard hard

[video=youtube;7zRb5xAdPZU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zRb5xAdPZU[/video]

Balless chink only loud mouth full of air dare to touch the German but don't dare to fight.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So in future i see chinese guy whacking up ang moh i can title it don't mess with a chinese.

Sure. Anyway, most white faggots in ang moh land, esp in the US, tend not to mess with Chinese for 2 reasons: they think you know kung fu, and they don't want the triads putting a bounty on their heads.

Why do you think I started that thread on Xiaomi? Had all the PAP IB self-loathing yellow bananas and Chink Uncle Toms in a frenzy, eating out right out of my hands. :smile: