• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most dangerous sex position for Men

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
BLHUkqMCcAEkhii.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Bullshit. Stand and Carry position is the most hazardous for men. I damn near threw out my back doing it. Even when the girl is very light, your lower back is essentially carrying two persons, and you can injure it if not careful.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Men Screwing other men's assholes is the worst position. You will be killed instantly and die of unnatural death.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bullshit. Stand and Carry position is the most hazardous for men. I damn near threw out my back doing it. Even when the girl is very light, your lower back is essentially carrying two persons, and you can injure it if not careful.

Old already lah...... Still want to stand and carry. :smile::smile::smile:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cowgirl only dangerous if you got a short dick.....
Infact short dicks got higher chance for fracturing penis

It's also dangerous if your girl is stubborn (language barrier?)... tell her to stop or slow down but she speeds up. She's like a succubus, draining your vitality. :wink:

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
We've often heard the phrase "Sinkies are screwed fcuk by their government" or something similar.

What position do you think the Sinkie government is adopting?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Prefer the reverse cowgirl love to look at the sensual back of a shapely woman

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Very true. Tried once. Didnt succeed. Too tough for me.