• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese heir buys his dog two gold Apple watches that retail for over $10,000

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese heir buys his dog two gold Apple watches that retail for over $10,000
Posted on 28 May 2015 | 79 views | 0 comments

PHOTO: Weibo
Wang Sicong, the son of one of China's richest men Wang Jialin, took to social media site Weibo to post photos of his dog wearing not one but two gold Apple Watches.

According to Shanghaist, the caption posted in photos taken by the 27-year-old read: "I have new watches! I'm supposed to have four watches since I have four long legs. But that seems too uncouth so I kept it down to two, which totally fits my status. Do you have one?"

Apple's gold watches retail for between US$10,000 (S$13,500) and US$17,000 (S$23,000) each depending on specifications and currently have a three- to four-week wait time.

Wang Jianlin who is worth about US$34 billion (S$46 billion) and runs the real estate development company Dalian Wanda.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...gold-apple-watches-that-retail-for-over-10000