• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sinkie "model" gets cheated by conman in fashion industry

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://rainbowprickles.sg/the-shameless-conman-jaycen-lim/

The Shameless Conman – Jaycen Lim
May 27, 2015 | Uncategorized | 2

This man, aka Jaycen Lim (or also known as Jason, Jay, Jae Lim), has been a conman in the modelling industry for God knows how long, but I only came to realisation now. Click HERE for his Facebook profile link.​
Disclaimer: This post is from my point of view and also personal experiences with him. This post will also include other personal experiences from other parties who have been involved with him and their identity will remain hidden for confidentiality. Relevant screenshots of conversations will be shown in this post.​
Here’s my story:
To find event jobs, I would usually go onto numerous Facebook groups to search for them. I came across an event under WoW Productions (which was run by him) and I honestly didn’t think too much about it. All I was thinking about was the job scope, how legit the event was, and also how attractive the pay was. I contacted him and all seemed well. We agreed on an interview and I went along with it. There was something that felt a little off though: the interview was at his house.​
When I met him, I found him a little awkward and weird, there was something about his that I couldn’t get my finger on. It was a strange gut feeling but I just kept the thought at the back of my head. The interview went on about me filling up a form and after which taking some pictures. There wasn’t anything wrong with that so I thought maybe my gut feeling could be wrong.​
I was confirmed for the job and got to do the event. A confirmation email was sent and I read the terms carefully.​
As highlighted, payment would be done a week after the event.​
I went for the event and did my job. In-between, he was talking to me about how I do blogging and maybe could venture into hosting. He continued to put my hopes very high. He invited me to a runway show at One°15 Marina at Sentosa Cove. My friend, who drove down to my event area to fetch me for dinner before the runway show, was then invited by him as I mentioned that my friend was a photographer and that he “needed one” at the runway show. I could sense that he was just using my friend for his transportation.​

My friend who came with me to the runway show
When I got to the runway venue, Jay just asked me to go with the freelance videographer that he got randomly. The videographer had no idea what he was doing. He didn’t know what to take, where to go, what to do, and I walked aimlessly with him…. IN HEELS. Okay la, I shouldn’t be complaining because I will be doing it more often but WAH IT WAS SO TIRING. When I went to find Jay, he was pretty rude, telling me in a very stern way to “go do your hosting” while he was with his guests. I was telling myself that’s I’m getting paid for my first job so it’s okay, just ignore everything.​
A week later, I still didn’t get my pay. I texted Jay nicely asking about it.​
The pay was still not in after a week.​
I can understand why he was annoyed, but it doesn’t make sense because the payment is still not in when he said “next week”.​
Days became weeks, weeks became a month. I texted him again.​
So unprofessional. He did not even reply my text. I had no choice. I talked to him nicely (again) but still, he didn’t reply.​
It wasn’t right for him to not be paying me for my hard work. I was already planning to bring it to the Small Claims Tribunal but if I wanted it to be effective, I needed more support, by which I mean more of his victims to do the claim together with me. They wanted to give him another chance so I went ahead with it.​
He didn’t pay by then and I was ready to go with it, but the girls and I were not free to go down together to do the claim. His partner, Ms Anne Foo, email-ed us this.​
After stating that the payment will be $75.00, now it’s $65.00 because of “Comm Card creation”. It was never mentioned to me before but I couldn’t be bothered already because I just wanted to be paid.​
3 days after replying her email, I got my payment. Like finally!!!!! Well, after this incident, I will never work for this man.​
That’s the end of my story. Here’s what others have to say about him.​
______________________________________________________________​
This is a post I saw on a Facebook group AFTER this incident. Colours correspond to the different people who have commented on this particular post.​
Someone private messaged me on Facebook too; here’s the conversation.​
Other than this, some of the girls that do go over to his place for the interview get their boobs looked at. The girls who I have spoken to said that when it happened, they felt like it was professionally done so they didn’t mention it. Either that or they just wanted to get the job they were interviewed for due to the attractive payout. I am so lucky I didn’t get that.​
Even after the incident, he still has the cheek to like my Facebook statuses, and even comment on my pictures…? No shame at all. If you know, I only took this picture recent. Check out the time stamps.​
Here’s more dirt on him. All details are in the picture as stated.​
Here’s another encounter with WoW Productions:
https://brideoftheworldexperience.wordpress.com
So for you event girls or models out there, do keep a look out for this conman. I don’t think I have to say much more. Go ahead at your own risk. Don’t ever just go for the money. It’s sad that Singapore’s modelling and event industry is so dirty, compromising of many perverted men. Professional photographers are hard to come by so please, do proper research before accepting any offer. If it looks too attractive, there HAS to be something wrong. I always keep this in mind when accepting any events or photoshoots: Always guilty unless proven innocent.​
Honestly, this post is not out to defame him. The evidences speak for its own.​
This post will be constantly updated with any news of him that I get from other victims that notify me so if anyone else has other evidence that they would like me to include in this post, I would be glad to do so! Just send me an email at [email protected] and I will try my best to tell your story.​
Update: 27 May 2015 5.00pm
He has since deleted me on Facebook after the post got up.​
Update: 27 May 2015 10.00pm​
Update: 28 May 2015 1.39am​
I just want to add on that this post is mainly to create awareness for everyone, and not to stir shit in the industry. But the modelling and events industry is honestly, pretty dirty, and the girls need to be sharp and alert to keep away from these sort of people.​
Tags: Jae Lim, Jason Lim, Jay Lim, Jaycen Lim

Schizophrenic

Alfrescian
Loyal
He looks Schizophrenic

14674_403427836506952_5058367876053424920_n.jpg

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya just call afew geenas ask him, "u want to pay not?...or u want to pay hospital bill? u dont pay now we break 1 hand and 1 leg, your hospital bill 10 times more, plus u stay in hospital 3 months no work loss lagi more $" :biggrin:

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What? $25 per hr only for modeling? The Aussie pay me $1500 for a 8 hrs assignment.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What? $25 per hr only for modeling? The Aussie pay me $1500 for a 8 hrs assignment.

Just $1500 for 8 hrs?

Shanna could be making $700 per 45 mins and with 8 hours would approx make at least $7500!

But make sure she is at least 18 yrs! LoL

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Any girl who trusts some looney with a hairstyle like that deserves to be cheated.