• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Amos Yee Mocking LHL?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The State Courts has granted Amos Yee bail and agreed with Amos not to impose any condition for his bail.

Amos has refused to take down the video and poster as ordered by the Courts.

It is interesting to see what sentence the Court will mete out to Amos on 3 Jun. Will it be probation, fine or jail?

What if Amos decide to mock LHL and refused to accept probation? Will the State Court impose a jail sentence then and make a mockery of this saga?

Amos Is A Hero!!

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The State Courts has granted Amos Yee bail and agreed with Amos not to impose any condition for his bail.

Amos has refused to take down the video and poster as ordered by the Courts.

It is interesting to see what sentence the Court will mete out to Amos on 3 Jun. Will it be probation, fine or jail?

What if Amos decide to mock LHL and refused to accept probation? Will the State Court impose a jail sentence then and make a mockery of this saga?

Amos Is A Hero!!

What can the State Courts and AGC do now that Amos has defied its orders to take down the video and "obscene" poster?

Will AGC charge Amos for defying Courts orders and contempt of Court?

This is getting messy for LHL and AGC!

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What can the State Courts and AGC do now that Amos has defied its orders to take down the video and "obscene" poster?

The court will send him to boys home...:biggrin:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The court will send him to boys home...:biggrin:

that is possible...but I suspect the Prosecutor will ask for probation only, the lightest sentence. But Amos may reject a probation or boy's home and opt for Prison.

Will that put LHL and AGC in an embarrassing situation?

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that is possible...but I suspect the Prosecutor will ask for a probation only, the lightest sentence. But Amos may reject a probation or boy's home and opt for Prison

Hope you understand Chinese...:wink:

(联合早报网讯)少年余澎杉在接受评估期间不合作不肯与缓刑监视官见面,甚至把视频和亵渎图像重新放上网,控方因此促请法官考虑判他入青年改造所。 - See more at: http://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/singapore/story20150527-484864#sthash.5JdtmGXL.dpuf

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

They want to bury the issue quickly in my opinion. They don't even know how to deal with a 17 year old. So fucked up

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP can fix opposition and legendary great men like chen show mao,francis seow and jbj.dont worry they will find a way to fix this brat and wipe every trace of his scorged corrupted fingers and footsteps off the face of this earth like the romans did to the empire of carthage.

Have faith my friends,hold your heads up high,in PAP we trust.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP can fix opposition and legendary great men like chen show mao,francis seow and jbj.dont worry they will find a way to fix this brat and wipe every trace of his scorged corrupted fingers and footsteps off the face of this earth like the romans did to the empire of carthage.

Have faith my friends,hold your heads up high,in PAP we trust.

Let us see how this saga turns out.

Already LHL and AGC are the laughing stocks

Last edited:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is possible...but I suspect the Prosecutor will ask for probation only, the lightest sentence. But Amos may reject a probation or boy's home and opt for Prison.

Will that put LHL and AGC in an embarrassing situation?

Aren't LHL and AGC embarrassed enuf by a little boy? Amos will further embarrass them by prolonging this case!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aren't LHL and AGC embarrassed enuf by a little boy? Amos will further embarrass them by prolonging this case!

Yes, Amos is mature beyond the imagination of LHL and AGC. They think that they can use a knuckle duster and bash a teenager into submission. But Amos proves to be hardy stuff and has stood up to their bashing. The longer this saga prolongs, the more bad it looks for LHL and AGC

That's why I hv always said that Amos is a hero.

We need more Singaporeans like Amos, Roy, CSJ, JBJ, etc

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, Amos is mature beyond the imagination of LHL and AGC. They think that they can use a knuckle duster and bash a teenager into submission. But Amos proves to be hardy stuff and has stood up to their bashing. The longer this saga prolongs, the more bad it looks for LHL and AGC

Vile Pappies are afraid of people who got no reason to fear them.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They want to shame Amos but in turn they are shamed and desperate! Little boy out shined the clown prince!

Indeed. Let us see whether they send Amos to jail and make more mockery of this saga.

Amos did a great job speaking out and rejecting the terms and conditions of his bail. The Courts embarrassingly and quietly removed the conditions for his present bail.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes they are all heroes. At the end of the day, the foolish clown prince will realise he can't kill the fighting spirit in these patriots.