• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Slut Cecilia Cheung Do it Raw Again!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to Hong Kong media, Hong Kong actress Cecilia Cheung had put on weight and was seen wearing maternity clothes recently.

There were rumours that the father of the baby could be a Chinese businessman, but the 35-year-old has never admitted their relationship.

In March 2015, Cheung was photographed with Chinese entertainment magnate Sun Donghai in Singapore.

She sat beside the 47-year-old and spent most of the night deep in conversation with him, but she would still stop to entertain fans' requests for photos, according to a report in Ming Pao Daily News.

He is reported to be a son of a wealthy family and involved in businesses including fashion, real estate, technology, television and film.

Cheung has two sons - Lucas and Quintus - aged seven and five from her previous marriage to Hong Kong artiste Nicholas Tse.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good la get married to another sor hai so nick can finally stop paying alimony.
So the sinkie Porsche driving contender fall out already? Rich Sinkie no fight for Prc tycoon

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought her new boyfriend is a Sinkie? :confused:

PSts2Ib.jpg

Or maybe this Sinkie auntie made her pregnant? :confused:

cecilia01.jpg

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There were rumours that the father of the baby could be a Chinese businessman, but the 35-year-old has never admitted their relationship.

In March 2015, Cheung was photographed with Chinese entertainment magnate Sun Donghai in Singapore.

She sat beside the 47-year-old and spent most of the night deep in conversation with him, but she would still stop to entertain fans' requests for photos, according to a report in Ming Pao Daily News.

If Su Donghai is the one who made Cecilia pregnant, does she really think he would marry her? If I am a wealthy chinaman, I have thousands of young, nubile, beautiful Chinese girls to choose from, why would I marry a divorcee who is 35 years old?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Su Donghai is the one who made Cecilia pregnant, does she really think he would marry her? If I am a wealthy chinaman, I have thousands of young, nubile, beautiful Chinese girls to choose from, why would I marry a divorcee who is 35 years old?

Tell us, if you were a wealthy China man, which nubile beautiful Chinese girl would be top of your list ?

8301241811929710743.jpg

徐璐, 21 years old, or

120727231631200.jpg

张馨予, the new 李莫愁

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He shouldn't assume. He needs to do a paternity test first to verify.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cecilia's latest endevours were all flops all her movies bombed that's why she's like this visiting singapore and doing charity work etc while her husband nick continues to become more successful.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still think why any reputable Chinese men will marry Cecelia Cheung after she spread her chee bye for the whole world to see, and has 2 kids in toll.

My China gal recently told me that she is getting nervous and felt guilty for fucking around with another guy. I tell her that if your hubby do not take good care and respect you as a women, then it is all right to seek better companion. Plus the other men knows she is married. The men is still taking good care of her. All the men wants is she put in effort ( sex ) when she is with him. It is all the men demands from her.

The point i want to say is that you fuck a lowly girl but do not fuck a girl like Cecelia , she is not worth the fuck. After all, she is out looking for a meal ticket.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
cecilia's latest endevours were all flops all her movies bombed that's why she's like this visiting singapore and doing charity work etc while her husband nick continues to become more successful.

Just like Peter lim. She divorce her previous wife and gave her 50 Million.

But Peter still becomes a multi Billionaire. Doing much better then he was 30 years ago. Point is successful man do not lack pussies. Successful men likes women who is completely devoted to his cause. Not the other way round.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just like Peter lim. She divorce her previous wife and gave her 50 Million.

But Peter still becomes a multi Billionaire. Doing much better then he was 30 years ago. Point is successful man do not lack pussies. Successful men likes women who is completely devoted to his cause. Not the other way round.

Yes Nick is doing very well indeed.
Hope he finds the happiness he deserves with Faye Wong.
Faye is streets ahead above slut Cecilia and way classier too

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Even with an all powerful godmother can't do shit to help her.
Both sluts should burn in hell

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good la get married to another sor hai so nick can finally stop paying alimony.
So the sinkie Porsche driving contender fall out already? Rich Sinkie no fight for Prc tycoon

I think cecilia earnings quite good so she don't really need alimony. alimony only for housewife.not working mother.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Tell us, if you were a wealthy China man, which nubile beautiful Chinese girl would be top of your list ?

徐璐, 21 years old, or

120727231631200.jpg

张馨予, the new 李莫愁

Experience, experience the rich men are looking for experience women.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The point i want to say is that you fuck a lowly girl but do not fuck a girl like Cecelia , she is not worth the fuck. After all, she is out looking for a meal ticket.

She already got something that resembles a meal ticket... a Sinkie PR. :biggrin:

Actress Cecilia Cheung spotted lunching with 'new man' - said to be a Singapore restaurant owner
http://www.straitstimes.com/lifesty...unching-new-man-said-be-singapore-restaurant-

Then Martin held the door open for the willowy Cheung, now a Singapore resident, who slid in wordlessly.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you mean they prefer used car?

Sometimes a seasoned CB is preferred... the wealth of experience is better than employing a fresh grad and having to teach her the skills from scratch.

As long as she isn't diseased or deranged, can already.

Always remember: no matter how many dicks big or small a woman has serviced, nothing will make her CB Phua more than a session of childbirth. :biggrin: