• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thinking of getting a dumb slave in Spore e.g. iRobot

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't want to pay for a maid because of the expensive$ maid levy i.e. PAP tax. Each month I would have to pay the maids salary & the PAP. With the tax I would be paying double, the maids salary & the PAP tax. I would also have to pay for the maids regular doctors visits for a pregnancy test.

I am thinking of getting one of those robotic vacuum cleaners like the Roomba, Neato, LG Hom bot,... I've also visited Aliexpress & seen cheaper models from China e.g. from a company named the Lilin Group.

Anyone out there have one of these units:confused: How much should I budget if I want an effective & reliable unit:confused: What are the things I should consider e.g. is after sales service important :confused:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tis question shld be put to PAP, they are the largest owners of Dumb Slaves in Sinkieland. They will hve all your answers.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Why dont u just admit that you cannot afford a maid and is blaming the PAP for your own failure :rolleyes:

Don't want to pay for a maid because of the expensive$ maid levy i.e. PAP tax. Each month I would have to pay the maids salary & the PAP. With the tax I would be paying double, the maids salary & the PAP tax. I would also have to pay for the maids regular doctors visits for a pregnancy test.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am thinking of getting one of those robotic vacuum cleaners like the Roomba, Neato, LG Hom bot,... I've also visited Aliexpress & seen cheaper models from China e.g. from a company named the Lilin Group.

Anyone out there have one of these units:confused: How much should I budget if I want an effective & reliable unit:confused: What are the things I should consider e.g. is after sales service important :confused:

Will marrying a wife help?
Or your wife will make u the slave instead? :p

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What an absolute idiot the thread starter is. The damn robot can only vacuum. A maid can iron your clothes, buy groceries and even do simple errands.

Poor but still try to act rich.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What an absolute idiot the thread starter is. The damn robot can only vacuum. A maid can iron your clothes, buy groceries and even do simple errands.

Poor but still try to act rich.

He does not want to pay levy to the PAP govt, which is a smart thing to do.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like typical oppo supporters all have something in common. Blame their own failings on pap.

Stupid shit Oppo supporters say:

"I am not hiring a maid because I don't want to pay maid levy to Pap"

"I am not buying a car because I don't wanna pay the pap for a piece of coe"

"I am not buying a house as I don't wanna let hdb under pap benefit"

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He does not want to pay levy to the PAP govt, which is a smart thing to do.

The maid levy is a PAP tax & I refuse to pay this tax:mad:

To me a maid is a convenience & not a necessity. I can of course do my own cleaning but if there is smarter way of doing it of course I am interested :smile: Have seen the Youtube videos & read the reviews & they are mostly positive.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
you should blame it on those who forced the government to impose the high levy for foreigners working in singapore
those are the people you should be blaming and most of them are the opposition supporters.

The maid levy is a PAP tax & I refuse to pay this tax:mad:

To me a maid is a convenience & not a necessity. I can of course do my own cleaning but if there is smarter way of doing it of course I am interested :smile: Have seen the Youtube videos & read the reviews & they are mostly positive.

jw5

Loyal
You should get yourself A "Good Wife". :p

alicia-on-phone.jpg

In Spore a wife will probably be too busy at the office to do housework. That is why most couples get a maid, to cook, clean, look after the children,...

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Silent ironing is too boring .............

[video=youtube;ftaaYkxzLKk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftaaYkxzLKk[/video]

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
it will be of no use if the wife is a useless lazy opposition supporter like many of you here
the wife will end up wanting the easy way out and get that a robot to do the chores
and if she cannot afford it, she will blame the PAP for her own failure and inability to get things done :rolleyes:

You should get yourself A "Good Wife". :p

alicia-on-phone.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tis question shld be put to PAP, they are the largest owners of Dumb Slaves in Sinkieland. They will hve all your answers.

Their model details are p60, P=PAP, PA... with suffix for P60n, n= NTUC...add others...now a new model has arrived , a sub model pf p60, p60sg50 for those over 65 years of age. p60sg50 are highly programable, with changeable faceplate from MOH, CPF...etc

Where can you find such quality programmables dumb slaves aka pRobots in the world? only in Stinkerpore...:rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have used the early generations of irobot roomba before, bought twice from amazon more than 10 years ago. The roomba did very good job in cleaning. Both could not work after one or two years due to battery or other problem. So you will need after sales service and extra battery to use for more years. But now after more than 10 years, the battery could have become more long lasting.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you should blame it on those who forced the government to impose the high levy for foreigners working in singapore
those are the people you should be blaming and most of them are the opposition supporters.

No one forces the PAP to do anything they don't want lah.

All these worker levies represent easy money $$$$ to the PAP. They are parasites living off the "lesser mortals". Without the lesser mortals of Spore they wouldn't be able to pay themselves those multi-million dollar salaries.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"I am not hiring a maid because I don't want to pay maid levy to Pap"

"I am not buying a car because I don't wanna pay the pap for a piece of coe"

"I am not buying a house as I don't wanna let hdb under pap benefit"

This is what smart citizens do.. a way of protesting against the PAP govt...