• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sexy Chibu in Channel News Asia

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bored tonight channel surfing Jakatar's TV channels chanced upon a chiobu in CNA a sports anchor I guess who's she and what's her name? Sexy in that dress right although maybe over dressed reporting sports.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's a given that sex sells. however, although heather holmes is the cutest and sexiest newscaster in the bay area, she has guts and courage to cover violent crimes in oakland. while covering a robbery of a woman in oakland, she herself got robbed! and right in front of the oakland police department. that explains how safe oakland is.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/18/tv-reporter-heather-holmes-robbed_n_5509970.html

image.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bored tonight channel surfing Jakatar's TV channels chanced upon a chiobu in CNA a sports anchor I guess who's she and what's her name? Sexy in that dress right although maybe over dressed reporting sports.

This is chio?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I bet there are a lot of sticky tv screens whenever Jamie comes to report the news.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She got dumped by ang moh and apologized to her ex husband. Chinese dog behavior. Stay tuned i'm going to write on chinese dogs getting betrayed after hating and forsaking their own roots and then having to come back to apologize.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'Chiobu' is the official promoter of the three major malls in Jurong East. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;e_1td9CMnks]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_1td9CMnks[/video]

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's one Chio Bu Andrea Chow from Channel News Asia she has left the Media Corpse,
probably hooked by One of the Rich man son who has been eyeing her for a long time!

She's really a Star quality Look, Channel 8 artists not even one can come near her
in looks and charm!!

Really missed her on Channel News Asia!

Andrea chow.jpg