• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

bastard parked 2 lots yesterday @ Princep Street 1600hr

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what can you do beside taking the photo of the car and post in the forum and then post PHOTOS of claws and hammers..

will the photos of claws and hammers break the car????

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have seen people park this way. Most of the time, they wanted to settle some business quick and return to the car. There is no reason for him not to align and park into the lot properly if he has the time.

For sure, the car owner will be given a "summon" for a parking offense. But I don't think this car owner even bothers ... it's just small change.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Belongs to join teo who will act blur n asked why you r angry. If u angry just fark her till song song.

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
274889.jpg

http://en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Lee_Kuan_Yew

LKY Cul-De-Sac can never beat this one.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nobody wants to buy an Alfa. It is not even anything close to "nice". Normally i will try to push it a little, sometimes these jokers forgot to engage parking brake. If i drive a cheap car i will reverse bump it from the front.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Nobody wants to buy an Alfa. It is not even anything close to "nice". Normally i will try to push it a little, sometimes these jokers forgot to engage parking brake. If i drive a cheap car i will reverse bump it from the front.

Continental car very hard, I think you cheap car will sure penyok.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
may the driver meet a fiery fatal automobile accident.

Aiyoh...so fiery outcome..to send him the the 18th level under-world...

Let him know the world is watching...

Best to show his picture and ask him to make a humble apology ( perhaps it is only his forgetfullness at that moment)