• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GRABTAXI is easy, fast, precise and most of all it's fun

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Use GrabTaxi the second time. All it took was a few clicks and you get an almost immediate response.

Getting response

Could track where's the cab and also see the driver's pic and can call him too

Brochure in taxi - 25 baht booking fee, cheep cheep

now posting this thread in the taxi

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
25 bht booking fee in Thailand, 2.30 in Singapore. sometimes there are promotions to get discounts so don't forget to add them in. Also you can rate your ride with that particular driver. you can select motorcycle, limo or grab car too. sg has no motor cycle

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Halo here singapore not tai kok.

Sg grab taxi is the best so far.
It's the only taxi app I use now.....by comparison uber sucks to high heaven....
Almost immediately you can see cabbies bidding for your job and track the driver's location....you even got his mobile number so you can call him if any changes etc

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sg grab taxi is the best so far.
It's the only taxi app I use now.....by comparison uber sucks to high heaven....
Almost immediately you can see cabbies bidding for your job and track the driver's location....you even got his mobile number so you can call him if any changes etc

Two of my friends drove Uber. Both gave up within 3 mths. Car rental too expensive and fares cheaper than cabs. Sometimes wait 2 hrs for next booking. Unlikely to make its mark here. Could be bye bye soon.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just saw this at Ngee Ann/Mandarin wondering if it's just marketing or a real taxi