• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MGTOW=Men Going Their Own Way

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have to come to the conclusion...

The westerners, particularly those MGTOW, are lousy in choosing a proper girl to marry

think with their dick head most of the time , rather than their real head.

do not know how to loop around the law to their advantage, plus didn't travel much to know more girls oversea.. Law in non-western influence country are not so pro feminist.

When they kanna screw by the feminist law, they go to MGTOW website to kpkb, just like ball-less sinkie shit here no balls to protest against the PAP and come to this forum to kpkb all the time.

in a nutshell, the people in MGTOW are just like sinkie losers, who are too stupid to get themselves into such marriage trouble without doing much preparation and in the blue pill..

so by getting into MGTOW webstie, they are consider getting ingested the red pill already...

Personally, it is also a site to spread the message of the danger of pro-feminist law towards a married man..which is a good thing..

i still read many posts on how angry and hopeless they are when they current in or used to be screwed by the pro-feminist law.

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
From all these videos, i found out that i am a zeta male.

Zeta Male
Zeta male refers to the 4th social hierarchy position among males. (alpha - top, beta - second, omega - the rest). Zeta males consciously reject a the traditional social position as it is based on how they are valued by women. Zeta's can be straight, bi or gay.

Zeta masculinity is more self taught and defiant toward traditional social structures.

http://www.avoiceformen.com/sexual-politics/m-g-t-o-w/so-whats-a-zeta-male-anyway/

--------------

Zeta male concept:

this is the original zeta male :biggrin:

michael-douglas.jpg