• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MGTOW=Men Going Their Own Way

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;voqEi3wAPoY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voqEi3wAPoY[/video]

I wish to discuss about this... this is so so very interesting!!!!

At this moment, i think that it is also the men's fault for choosing the fucked up women to be with them..

What do you think?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
The narrator is poor, not even 10% of Amos Yee, to sustain my attention. I lasted only 15 minutes, unlike Amos'.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;ys3WFPc8d3Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys3WFPc8d3Q[/video]

another Gem

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;3QRd40oQ2aw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QRd40oQ2aw[/video]

what is really called Alpha Male...very insightful!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From all these videos, i found out that i am a zeta male.

Zeta Male
Zeta male refers to the 4th social hierarchy position among males. (alpha - top, beta - second, omega - the rest). Zeta males consciously reject a the traditional social position as it is based on how they are valued by women. Zeta's can be straight, bi or gay.

I asked Jim to buy be a drink and he said I should pay for it myself. I guess he's a Zeta Male

Zeta masculinity is more self taught and defiant toward traditional social structures.

http://www.avoiceformen.com/sexual-politics/m-g-t-o-w/so-whats-a-zeta-male-anyway/

--------------

Zeta male concept:

We don’t change ourselves for women, especially when it comes to relationships.
If you don’t want to be with us for who we are, then you have no respect for us, and we don’t want to be with you. My time may be split to be with you, but my passions will not die for you.

Last edited:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
This topic isn't for shallow shit.. is for people who has inquisitive mind.

The topic is for people who cannot get laid by a real woman.

Anyway, the nigger can garner more attention if he speaks 10% as good as Amos Yee. The nigger speaks like a lump of shit and it takes more than an inquisitive mind to give him your attention.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Anyway, the nigger can garner more attention if he speaks 10% as good as Amos Yee. The nigger speaks like a lump of shit and it takes more than an inquisitive mind to give him your attention.

It's for the enlightenment of the freedom of men. Many sound and logical advice.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Many MGTOW guys do have a good sex life... the corrrect terminology you're looking for is 'incel', short form for 'involuntary celibates'. Those guys are the socially inept ones e.g. Cho Seung-Hui.

At least don't bark up the wrong tree, 'kay?

As long as you see modern marriage as a fraud and proactively avoid it along with other similar long term committed relationships with women, you belong to the club. :cool:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many MGTOW guys do have a good sex life... the corrrect terminology you're looking for is 'incel', short form for 'involuntary celibates'. Those guys are the socially inept ones e.g. Cho Seung-Hui.

At least don't bark up the wrong tree, 'kay?

As long as you see modern marriage as a fraud and proactively avoid it along with other similar long term committed relationships with women, you belong to the club. :cool:

Many of the MGTOW brothers had been through marriage and realise how suck it is Due to their fucked up Western women.

Many solve this problem by going to 3rd world country like Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand to look for the sweet young chicks to married... This who know how to be a real woman and treat men well.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many of the MGTOW brothers had been through marriage and realise how suck it is Due to their fucked up Western women.

Many solve this problem by going to 3rd world country like Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand to look for the sweet young chicks to married... This who know how to be a real woman and treat men well.

Those are gold diggers too, and many of them will be counting on you to 'feed her village'. :wink:

Marriage is a method for most women to gain upward mobility.

filipina-women.jpg

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have the milk of human kindness by the quart in every vein but .....

[video=youtube;U6oNHvtLgbk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6oNHvtLgbk[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, I agree. The enlightened ones are the ones already practising the art, not watching the video for the first time to seek knowledge.

Well, I never knew there is a tag name for people who shown the middle finger to the bitches. This is very interesting.. Actually this is a good place to know more about women..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i read many posts in the MGTOW forum. I can't help thinking that these men are lousy in choosing a partner.. they don't know how to look at the character and behaviour of the female and married a bitch eventually..

so now they declare themselves MGTOW... This tag is more like face saving to them.