• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sinkie female absounds with 100m of investors money

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JJtt8su.jpg

xJrupOF.jpg

20150525_ln_woman-01.jpg

梁籁仪如今已失联,投资者都找不到她。(受访者提供) 女商人住家大门深锁,庭院里除了汽车外还有散落一地的报纸。
房产投资发起人失踪
中风汉790万恐泡汤

25/05/2015
中风商人与友人投入790万元,投资女商人的高档公寓买卖,恐血本无归,举家往泰国求神灵保佑;女商人妹妹则报警指姐姐已失踪。《联合晚报》昨天报道,上百人融资上亿元交女商人梁籁仪(51岁)投资高档公寓,以为利润丰厚,可短期内连本带利赚钱,不料女商人日前寄出“遗书”指遭人恐吓,将轻生化厉鬼找对方,之后就失联,投资者纷纷报警求助。 

其中一名苦主安德鲁(62岁,商人)损失极为惨重,据他的友人吴先生透露,安德鲁原本是名生意人,但三年前不幸中风导致一只手不太灵活后,他就退休专心投资。 

本身也损失200多万的吴先生说,他2008年介绍安德鲁与女商人认识,最近才得知女商人早已自己找安德鲁投资,金额高达790万元。  

更详细报道,可翻阅《联合晚报》。

Run road with 上亿元 = more than $100 Million

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
" 房产投资发起人失踪
中风汉790万恐泡汤

Real estate investment sponsor missing
Han 7.9 million stroke fear bathing"

.... WTF ....

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
cheat ppl moni...still wanna becum hauntu and haunt victim...tis lady...confirm voted for pap huan...same type of fuck up breed...:biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope she took lessons from Phey Yew Kok. He's not been found after all these years.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
it won't be long that she will be repatriated back and charged in court, that's how never happy ending story always feature, she is a sinkie, not much brains and unable to take hardship. her husband will find another sweet young thing from PRC. moreover, we have interpol in the heart of our city. i doubt she can really run that far and enjoy herself with the ill-gotten wealth.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
it won't be long that she will be repatriated back and charged in court, that's how never happy ending story always feature, she is a sinkie, not much brains and unable to take hardship. her husband will find another sweet young thing from PRC. moreover, we have interpol in the heart of our city. i doubt she can really run that far and enjoy herself with the ill-gotten wealth.

hahhah. if you read the report, she and her husbands were property agents and 99% of those idiots were flippers who were caught by the recent property slump and this is only the tip of the iceberg!!!! There are another similar 3-4 cases pending. all due to the proliferation of property seminars past few years telling people fairy tales about getting rich by flipping. they are nothing but scams. sinkies are just too stupid and rely on hype and all these perpetually "feel good" , "always positive" brain washing messages . this is the next "time sharing" fiasco. equally as big but more explosive!!!!
I warned alot of people since 2011 but they laughed at me. hahahha NOW I am laughing. wait till the banks come knocking and all hell would be let loose. I have no pity for all these "investors". they are your stupid greedy arrogant sinkies who how lian and talk cock. heard quite a few lost millions. total sum more than $60 m reported in newspapers as some are too embarrassed. really makes my day. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. even if caught these bastards would at most get a few years jail and retire with their millions in bahamas or phillipines. that's why I said never mixed with sinkies.
interestingly you don't get such scams in hongkong or malaysia. There , the unwritten rule is that the victims would get the triads to kill you off and you can run but cannot hide. only balless sinkies are cowards to do such things. that's why alot of such scams still persists today together with the stupid greedy mentality of locals esp the hokkiens which have not changed at all since 1950s. huat ah.

Last edited:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope she took lessons from Phey Yew Kok. He's not been found after all these years.

Papaya let Phey Yew Cock escape to Taiwan, Cheng Hu closed one eye, live and and let lived!

Whereas this Bitch is all the way OUT to Cheat on her Investor!!

She run road with the $60 million lived comfortably overseas until Bounty hunter
get her!!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can just run across to Malaysia or Indonesia. No expatriation treaty there! Don't run to HK like that idiotic NKF fella!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done. She must be a good salesperson. Enjoy your retirement. Plus make sure she keeps the money, not the husband.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

John Tan, fellow grassloot leeder of Yang Yin, you are exposing your insignificant position in the grass. Everybody in PA, CCC, pap, rc, etc knows exactly where to send xmas and cny cards to Phey Yew Kok. I think you better join Goh Meng Seng.

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said!!!!!! ESP with regards the "how Lian" part.

Anyway .....this woman .....absolutely bonkable :smile:
hahhah. if you read the report, she and her husbands were property agents and 99% of those idiots were flippers who were caught by the recent property slump and this is only the tip of the iceberg!!!! There are another similar 3-4 cases pending. all due to the proliferation of property seminars past few years telling people fairy tales about getting rich by flipping. they are nothing but scams. sinkies are just too stupid and rely on hype and all these perpetually "feel good" , "always positive" brain washing messages . this is the next "time sharing" fiasco. equally as big but more explosive!!!!
I warned alot of people since 2011 but they laughed at me. hahahha NOW I am laughing. wait till the banks come knocking and all hell would be let loose. I have no pity for all these "investors". they are your stupid greedy arrogant sinkies who how lian and talk cock. heard quite a few lost millions. total sum more than $60 m reported in newspapers as some are too embarrassed. really makes my day. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. even if caught these bastards would at most get a few years jail and retire with their millions in bahamas or phillipines. that's why I said never mixed with sinkies.
interestingly you don't get such scams in hongkong or malaysia. There , the unwritten rule is that the victims would get the triads to kill you off and you can run but cannot hide. only balless sinkies are cowards to do such things. that's why alot of such scams still persists today together with the stupid greedy mentality of locals esp the hokkiens which have not changed at all since 1950s. huat ah.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can just run across to Malaysia or Indonesia. No expatriation treaty there! Don't run to HK like that idiotic NKF fella!

Likelihood she has fled to China. She has so many good friends in China who have bought properties from her. Anyone of them could have helped her get into China if she says that she would like to retire there.