• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Regret moving to Australia

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't mind we can trade places,im ready to go anytime.

and only income above 40k is taxed at 30pct,im more than satisfied with earning just enough for a comfortable life,and its so easy to earn a decent wage there.unlike sg where u have to go for skills upgrading and productivity training and work 12 hours a day just to get $50 increment from progressive wage.in Australia everything stops at 5.by 7pm on Friday ur drunk.7pm in Singapore u are still stuck in the sardine can mrt with maxload of shitskins and putanginamos.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Migration consideration is not just about the country. Is also the people like friends and family.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Australia is a big country, like continent. They have financial centre like sydney, they have university towns like adelaide or fremantle, they have seaside towns like sunshine coast, they have red-light gangster areas kings cross, they also have towns like have our kampungs. So it depends which area u settle down in.

Of course when you are one person by yourself in a big city like Sydney, loneliness will creep in, no matter what ones has, even if you were to party every now and then, with different partner, does not fill the gnawing loneliness within.

I believe it gets worse, if you were to stay in those towns with smaller populations

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't mind we can trade places,im ready to go anytime.

and only income above 40k is taxed at 30pct,im more than satisfied with earning just enough for a comfortable life,and its so easy to earn a decent wage there.unlike sg where u have to go for skills upgrading and productivity training and work 12 hours a day just to get $50 increment from progressive wage.in Australia everything stops at 5.by 7pm on Friday ur drunk.7pm in Singapore u are still stuck in the sardine can mrt with maxload of shitskins and putanginamos.

Agree. If really that bad, all who left would have returned. Even if 2nd class there, better than being 3rd in your own country.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then why you leave and in the first place ? And why are you NOT back in Singapore till now ?

Shame that you are good in LYING :biggrin:
Made a big mistake. I wish I could move back to Singapore which is probably the only country on earth with a competent government and sound economic policies.
From: Without PAP protection, more death and destruction heading my way
So you might want to consider moving back to Singapore, especially since you're pro-PAP, right? :wink:
I certainly wouldn't want to move back to that shit hole.

Sometimes, I wonder whether Leongsam is pro-PAP or anti-PAP...
Or pro-PAP, but pretending to be anti-PAP...
Or anti-PAP, but pretending to be pro-PAP...
:confused::wink::p

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
stupid idiot like him don't get it. Many Sinkies migrated to Aus are for their children uni education. Once finish fuck off from Oz and back to Sinkieland.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
he must be a Buddhist. Christians are easy to assimilate they have their cult to help them, as long as their attend Sinkie church and pay their weekly Sunday pek kim.

Of course when you are one person by yourself in a big city like Sydney, loneliness will creep in, no matter what ones has, even if you were to party every now and then, with different partner, does not fill the gnawing loneliness within.

I believe it gets worse, if you were to stay in those towns with smaller populations

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought the grass was greener on the other side of the fence.
Since you're now saying you wish you "could" move back to Singapore, are you implying that you're NOT able? :confused:
Or are you seriously considering moving back? :wink:
If you do move back, please also consider becoming an MP, at least an independent one! :p
Or you could found a new political party, Sammy Boy Party (SBP), just for fun! :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Since you're now saying you wish you "could" move back to Singapore, are you implying that you're NOT able? :confused:
Or are you seriously considering moving back? :wink:
If you do move back, please also consider becoming an MP, at least an independent one! :p
Or you could found a new Sammy Boy Party (SBP) just for fun! :biggrin:

The PAP has done such a fantastic job with asset enhancement that I cannot afford to move back.