• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Regret moving to Australia

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thought this is the best place to live...10 months living in Sydney now wanted to go back home. Feeling lonely. Accomodation is so expensive. Starting a new life is not easy. Australia is a beautiful country. But, I missed PAP badly, 1/3 of the salary goes on tax. 50% of the remaining 2/3goes on rent. Electricity is very expensive...Can any one recomend a good shipping company to send our personal effects back to Singapore?

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

icvu8dFmNUmZf.gif

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehe I missed pap badly.....
A pap Paul Lampard wouldn't leave in the first place.....
And the guy wanting to come back wouldn't be missing pap in the first instance.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thought this is the best place to live...10 months living in Sydney now wanted to go back home. Feeling lonely. Accomodation is so expensive. Starting a new life is not easy. Australia is a beautiful country. But, I missed PAP badly, 1/3 of the salary goes on tax. 50% of the remaining 2/3goes on rent. Electricity is very expensive...Can any one recomend a good shipping company to send our personal effects back to Singapore?

he will know the real pap when he is 55yrs old

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You moved to the wrong place. New Zealand is the place to be. :wink:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Australia is a big country, like continent. They have financial centre like sydney, they have university towns like adelaide or fremantle, they have seaside towns like sunshine coast, they have red-light gangster areas kings cross, they also have towns like have our kampungs. So it depends which area u settle down in.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Australia is a big country, like continent. They have financial centre like sydney, they have university towns like adelaide or fremantle, they have seaside towns like sunshine coast, they have red-light gangster areas kings cross, they also have towns like have our kampungs. So it depends which area u settle down in.

In Singapore you also have a choice. You can live at Sentosa Cove, Shenton Way, Ang Mo Kio, Jurong, Marine Parade, Sengkang/Punggol or Pulau Ubin.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Singapore you also have a choice. You can live at Sentosa Cove, Shenton Way, Ang Mo Kio, Jurong, Marine Parade, Sengkang/Punggol or Pulau Ubin.

don't forget bedok south. great mee pok and mee rebus side by side. plus kopi and kaya toast.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun understand why sinkie likes to complain the public transport, the food and utility bills. Over here a single bus trip is around SGD$4, metro is the same. 1 plate of char siew rice is ard SGD$15, a cup of coffee no $5 no talk. Beef and dairy products is much cheaper, so my first few months eat a lot of meat, cheese n milk. And I gained 5kg in 3 mths:oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dun understand why sinkie likes to complain the public transport, the food and utility bills. Over here a single bus trip is around SGD$4, metro is the same. 1 plate of char siew rice is ard SGD$15, a cup of coffee no $5 no talk. Beef and dairy products is much cheaper, so my first few months eat a lot of meat, cheese n milk. And I gained 5kg in 3 mths:oIo:

only losers eat meat!!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Then why you leave and in the first place ? And why are you NOT back in Singapore till now ?

Shame that you are good in LYING :biggrin:

Made a big mistake. I wish I could move back to Singapore which is probably the only country on earth with a competent government and sound economic policies.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
............. I wish I could move back to Singapore .................

If you have at least SGD 5 million net worth, which you claim to be the minimum for a comfortable retirement, plus SGD 500K which you voluntarily retain in your CPF account, there should be no reason why you cannot move back to Singapore, unless you are on the list of wanted criminals.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you finished your Poly course oredy ah! Davis!

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Made a big mistake. I wish I could move back to Singapore which is probably the only country on earth with a competent government and sound economic policies.

Just admit that you don't dare to come back to Singapore ! LOL :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Assuming this is a genuine case, for a single person to return, thousands have not.

Personally, I have a friend who moved back after 2 years in Aussieland. But I have at least 20 staying put.