• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Families Threaten To Mass Vote Against PAP Due To Medisheld Life

TheMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Repost from sgfuck

[
My parents are both in their 70s, i checked with CPF, they must pay S$1000 each, where you want me to find this money??

Stop trying to bs the people like as we are kids, transitional subsidies means temporaray subsidies, we are
not uneducated for you to play word games with us

My brother in law is hopping mad because of this, as he has to pay for his own and wife's parents, as the wife is a housewife and her sibling still in school.

He is going to vote against vote against PAP for sure, on my side already 30 votes going to oppposition as none of us will allow our old parent to go to jail.

Damn all of you that support PAP and try to strangle the poor
]

Link: http://sgfuck.org/mybb/Thread-No-on...ms-for-Medishield-life?pid=1116528#pid1116528

This is really good news, more vote against the PAP the better, let them lose the election :smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
medishield life is a forced tax on you.. and unfair tax and being forced upon you...

This is what happen when PAP is in charged... the PAP do not care about you at all.

The govt force you to pay for an insurance... and if you don't pay for it, they jail you...fucking play gangster!!!

Stupid sinkies vote for a gangster to be a govt...really fucking stupid!!!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
medishield life is a forced tax on you.. and unfair tax and being forced upon you...

This is what happen when PAP is in charged... the PAP do not care about you at all.

The govt force you to pay for an insurance... and if you don't pay for it, they jail you...fucking play gangster!!!

This is one of the few steps they want to force old sinkies to sell off their properties n their dotted to b sold as slaves

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
huh? lidat still mus threaten? ain't it as clear as blue sky...all pappies mus be boot out? sinkie realli jia sai huan...:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's actually amazing that it took so many events right from the past population increase, mrt fuck ups, housing prices, coe, etc etc etc and they still got voted in and even now with all these new rulings like the medishield thing i wonder if pap will actually lose votes.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you encik gila in edmw?

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...-ruling-party-due-medisheld-life-5060799.html

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Spot on jiu hu kia. Let's vote against the PAP in the next GE, just like what we did in the last GE.

Btw are going to vote against the PAP in the next GE or have you done that in the previous GEs?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spot on jiu hu kia. Let's vote against the PAP in the next GE, just like what we did in the last GE.

Btw are going to vote against the PAP in the next GE or have you done that in the previous GEs?

What's the Boiling Point for the 60% to wake up and realised that the PAP is never Sincere in their doings.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone from the 60% out there:confused: Do you still want to give sympathy votes to the PAP millionaires:confused:

If this does not drive people away from the PAP then I do not know what will.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
where the hell in the world that people are forced to pay for an insurance and if they do not pay, they will charged them and go to jail.. fucking stupid.. that is considered being a despot.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
where the hell in the world that people are forced to pay for an insurance and if they do not pay, they will charged them and go to jail.. fucking stupid.. that is considered being a despot.

In other countries, its call a tax mah. If you don't pay your taxes you can go to jail too. Only in Sinkieland, the PAP will call it Medishield insurance and stupid sinkies will believe it. If people don't pay, they get no coverage. Its their tai chee. Why have to jail them? I suggest everyone do not pay as a form of civil disobedience. What is the PAP going to do? Charge 500,000 people and jail them?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In other countries, its call a tax mah. If you don't pay your taxes you can go to jail too. Only in Sinkieland, the PAP will call it Medishield insurance and stupid sinkies will believe it. If people don't pay, they get no coverage. Its their tai chee. Why have to jail them? I suggest everyone do not pay as a form of civil disobedience. What is the PAP going to do? Charge 500,000 people and jail them?

yes.. will you go to HLP to protest against it??? or you just post here only to KPKB

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is behaving like their colonial master Brit with unfair treatment White British subjects (original) and non-white British Subjects native Asians.

The local natives were introduced to opium for drug money whereas their own whites were forbidden by the British Empire law to touch opium. Nor were they allowed to assimilate, intermarry, socialized, learn to cook native foods, and all of these was they are the drug lord and native Overseas Chinese 华侨人 were the consumers.

Today you see whites sitting besides you at hawker centers eating your food. Ever ask why the difference today and back in 1800s when they were the government.

A good government should encouraged harmony and assimilation of their white people with the locals but it did not happen back in the 1800-1945 till they were kicked out of Singapore.

Ever ask why they quietly leave Singapore when they were told? A drug lord must leave the place when there were no more drug money to make for they are interested in the drug money, not interest to take care of your welfare as a government (non voting right government).

So don't say where you hate the British? Time for you to lift your head up to see them at the same level. Angmohs are NOT the best, but are beast of the West, your drug lord British race. The infrastructure of Singapore city were from the drug money and you 华侨人 are paying for it through drug money as consumers..

That evening after dinner, I sat on the wide verandah of the hotel, looking over a copy of the "Straits Times." One paragraph, a dispatch from London, caught my eye. " Chinese in Liverpool. Reuter's Telegram. London, January 17, 1917 Thirty-one Chinese were arrested during police raids last night on opium dens in Liverpool. Much opium was seized. The police in one place were attacked by a big retriever and by a number of Chinese, who threw boots and other articles from the house-top."

Coming fresh from a tour of the opium-dens of Singapore, I must say that item caused some mental confusion. It must also be confusing to the Chinese. It must be very perplexing to a Chinese sailor, who arrives in Liverpool on a ship from Singapore, to find such a variation in customs. To come from a part of the British Empire where opium smoking is freely encouraged, to Great Britain itself where such practices are not tolerated. He must ask himself, why it is that the white race is so sedulously protected from such vices, while the subject races are so eagerly encouraged. It may occur to him that the white race is valuable and must be preserved, and that subject races are not worth protecting. This double standard of international justice he must find disturbing. It would seem, at first glance, as if subject races were fair game-if there is money in it. Subject races, dependents, who have no vote, no share in the government and who are powerless to protect themselves-fair game for exploitation.

Is this double-dealing what we mean when we speak of "our responsibility to backward nations, 1) or of "the sacred trust of civilization" or still again when we refer to "the White Man's burden " ?

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/history/om/om4.htm

Last edited:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
How long must sit in jail if no money to pay? 1 week or 2 week? aft tat still got to pay. Sent to Jail again if no money to pay. like playing monopoly.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How long must sit in jail if no money to pay? 1 week or 2 week? aft tat still got to pay. Sent to Jail again if no money to pay. like playing monopoly.

This is the PAP version of Monopoly, land on Oxley Road, no need to build house, automatically collect $10,000 from each player that lands there, go to JAIL, do not collect " subsidies", pay, they Go jail again...."subsidies' already paid....everything must pay GST from birth to death & everything in-between...

The 60% says, that PAP MONOPOLY, is the best game on this planet earth, now come with 50th Anniversary Version, pick a card from "community chest"....for SG50 goodies.....get discounts etc..still must PAY includes GST...

Best game in the world, PAP MONOPOLY....the have smaller board games, like PA fruit card game, gets 3 cards of MANGOES you win!, NTUC, "pick a toothpick" card game..etc:biggrin:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....I suggest everyone do not pay as a form of civil disobedience. What is the PAP going to do? Charge 500,000 people and jail them?

It takes only one ex-jailbird to tell these sinkies thinking of civil disobedience that hotel changi is "buay tahan" or "jia lat" and all of them will obediently pay up instead of choosing to go to jail.

Sinkies do not believe in civil disobedience, they believe in self survival.