• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i wanna be MP!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah seng better pay attention and rope me in as opp candidate :biggrin:

i wanna be mp too. works 8 hours a month for $16k. one week only meet residents for 2 hrs so it's like got do something and got do nothing. 2 hrs up, i siam home to play FACEBOOK games or do all sort of selfie postings hoping to get as many LIKES as possible to my naked tummy pic. swee bo? hahahaha...
if there's any opening ceremony just 意思意思 appears, shakes hands, say hello, how are you....then excuse myself and buzz off to post in FB again. showing happy faces of aunties and uncles selfieing with me. then people would say, "wow this fatboy mp so bloody friendly one ah. everyone also grabs!: hahahaha...
then come to parleement, zzzz lor tongue emoticon but must be a bit alert just in case camera suay suay shooting at me. then pretend wake up and pay diligence. camera gone. ok back to zzzzz tongue emoticon
so ez! $16k in my pocket every mth . song song reach jurong!! grin emoticon the best part can tahan like that for 5 yrs b4 someone realises i m getting fatter and decide to vote me out tongue emoticon tongue emoticon
but hey! 5 yrs x 12 mths x $16k + year end bonuses. piang!! of course i would be fatterboy lah!! alamak!! naturally, what! with at least $960K in my bank with all the fringe benefits like free parking and maybe no summons. sure i HUAT KAH BEH JIN CHU!

GG789

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;mbFLyLwXtwE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbFLyLwXtwE[/video]

i also want to be politician.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously, would anyone really vote my li'l brother leetahsar? or would my deposit of $16k be confiscated like tan kin lian?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is a satire about what most of the pap mps are doing routinely and wayang about.

does anyone really speak up for the voters? your guess is as good as mine.:*:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
shall i join the POON PEE PEE party?

evil twin ah seng has set up a new political party POON PEE PEE.

if i wanna be a mp, first of all i must join a party - any party would do as long as i could get a place in parleement and be a mp.

there were offers from all sides - the opp and the pap. which should i choose so that i would be like a non-musiciann in an orchestra? like what the dead lky said before: without a maestro or a conductor, the music of an orchestra still plays on.....

this means all i need to do if i heng heng get erected, i just sit still in the parleement and prop up my eyes open even if the stale borring speech is killing everyone. has to be more alert of where the camera is shooting especially if suddenly it aims at me, i shouldn't be caught awkardly dozing away. LOL:p:biggrin::biggrin: