• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Politician Salaries Top 17 list summery

pap_doggy

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://listabuzz.com/17-highest-paid-asian-political-leaders/?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=referral

OBAMA is NOT in the list!!

http://listabuzz.com/17-highest-paid-asian-political-leaders/17/

Lee-Hsien-Loong.jpg

#1. Lee Hsien Loong:
Salary: $1.7 million Per annum
LKY Bapok son KNN who else

#2. Fuad Masum:
$809,673.6 (80 Million Dinars Monthly) per annum
Iraq - HUAT AH!

#3. Hong Kong Chief Executive Leung Chun-ying:
Salary: $530,000 Per annum
HK

#4. Ilham Aliyev:
Salary: $225,000 Per annum
Azerbaijan

#5. Shinzo Abe:
Salary: $202,700 Per annum
Japs bakayaro

#6. Park Geun Hye:
Salary: $187,000 Per annum
Korean kimchi

#7. Ma ying-Jeou:
Salary: $184,000 Per annum
Taiwan

#8. Tammam Salam:
Salary: $150,000 Per annum
Lebanon

#9. Joko Widodo:
Salary: $124,171 Per annum
Indonesia execution star

#10. Benjamin Netanyahu:
Salary: $120,814 Per annum
Israel Jews' bastard

#11. Najib Razak:
Salary: $75,775.2 per annum (MYR 22,826.65 per month)
Malaysia Boleh

#12. Prayut Chan-o-cha:
Salary: $49,728 per annum (4144 USD per month)
Thai coup general

#13. Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino III:
Basic Salary of $32,513.88 per annum (₱120,000 per month)
Pinoy

#14. Pranab Mukherjee.
Salary: $28, 800 Per annum
Indian Neh

#15. Tshering Tobgay
Salary: $27,930 Per Year
Bhutan

# 16. Xi Jinping:
Salary: $22,000 (R267 520) Per Year
PRC

# 17. Thein Sein:
Salary Range: $36,000 – $18,000
Burma

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Once you include the bribes and black money made by various politicians, our PM Lee will drop to near the bottom of the list. One of the strengths of Singapore is its very low corruption level, thanks to the PAP government.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The list only shows heads of govt salaries....
Our ministers and mayors and speakers and what not all can trump the no. 2 on the list

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once you include the bribes and black money made by various politicians, our PM Lee will drop to near the bottom of the list. One of the strengths of Singapore is its very low corruption level, thanks to the PAP government.
Disappear from the list la.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Which 1st World Politicians you refering?

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal

Totally wrong.

A little bird from the West tells me that Pinky receives multi-million SGD remuneration by being Chairman of GIC.

Moreover both he and Ho Jinx use funds from Teamasick to set up overseas investment vehicles. The proceeds of the investment vehicles are directly pocketed by the husband and wife team. And that's how Old Fart became richer than the other Li of Asia.

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal

You think Loong no kickback?

His wife salary Is additional corruption!

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow $75K so little. He and his wife Rosmah must be living a frugal life.

According to a little bird from the West, Najib bought several multi-million USD properties in the USA, the UK, Australia and Sinkieland (yes, Sinkieland).

Moreover he invested millions of USD in his stepson's projects, especially movie projects.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to a little bird from the West, Najib bought several multi-million USD properties in the USA, the UK, Australia and Sinkieland (yes, Sinkieland).

Moreover he invested millions of USD in his stepson's projects, especially movie projects.

It is in their DNA. If not corrupt, I worry.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ex USA presidents can make money on the lecture circuit.. if our politicians not paid so much, can they even make any sort of decent money on lecture circuit?

give me free also i wont go and lsiten to any of them speak

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
ex USA presidents can make money on the lecture circuit.. if our politicians not paid so much, can they even make any sort of decent money on lecture circuit?

give me free also i wont go and lsiten to any of them speak
Would you listen to a retarded ex-drunkard ex-president of the U.S of A. named after your pubic hair, I.e. George Bush?

And who do you think actually commands a higher premium or draws a more appreciative audience, LKY or George Bush?

You may not be a fan of the PAP but don't hate blindly; makes you sound stupid.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wow I earn more than $75K per annum and I can never invest and spend so much money.