• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eew! Customer finds mysterious 'invertebrate' in mutton Briyani bought in Little Indi

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eew! Customer finds mysterious 'invertebrate' in mutton Briyani bought in Little India
Posted on 14 May 2015 | 2,631 views | 3 comments

Stomper J was shocked at what she saw in her plate of mutton Briyani she bought at a eatery near Mustafa Centre on Sunday (Mar 9).

She recounted what happened via an email:

"My friend and I ordered each a Briyani set, Tandoori Briyani and mutton Briyani . We were happily enjoying our meal until I encountered a creepy black invertebrate looking similar to a centipede or millipede in my mutton Briyani . I was shocked and panicky.

"I immediately took out my phone, snapped a picture of my plate and called the restaurant manager.

"The restaurant director came and took my plate away to do a further check.

"She came back very calmly and asked if she could replace it with a new set of Briyani.

"I was really mad at her for asking me such question knowing how affected I could be here for consuming half of my food. She then continued her conversation explaining to me that this invertebrate could have come from the spices which they have added in their Briyani , after her clarification with the chef.

"I could not accept any of her explanation. I told her that I am going to consult a doctor. The director took down my number and even asked me if I could avoid mentioning the name of the restaurant to the doctor.

"I rushed down to the clinic and consulted the doctor. He gave me medication to prevent food poisoning. I was also given a day MC.

"My day was really screwed. This incident affected me badly. I thought of what would have happen if I did not notice that invertebrate and ate it together with my meal.

"The restaurant director did not even bother calling me back to do a check on me. They don't seem to be bothered or concerned about their customer who trusted and dined at their restaurant.

"I have made a report with NEA on Sunday 10 May and I am waiting for their response. Food is a sensitive issue and this incident has given me a phobia."

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Eew! Customer finds mysterious 'invertebrate' in mutton Briyani bought in Little

Shit skin of course they don't give a fuck. this type of thing is common knowledge

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Eew! Customer finds mysterious 'invertebrate' in mutton Briyani bought in Little

Eew! Customer finds mysterious 'invertebrate' in mutton Briyani bought in Little India

Stomper J was shocked at what she saw in her plate of mutton Briyani she bought at a eatery near Mustafa Centre on Sunday (Mar 9).

"My friend and I ordered each a Briyani set, Tandoori Briyani and mutton Briyani . We were happily enjoying our meal until I encountered a creepy black invertebrate looking similar to a centipede or millipede in my mutton Briyani . I was shocked and panicky.

"I immediately took out my phone, snapped a picture of my plate and called the restaurant manager.

"She came back very calmly and asked if she could replace it with a new set of Briyani.

"I was really mad at her for asking me such question knowing how affected I could be here for consuming half of my food. She then continued her conversation explaining to me that this invertebrate could have come from the spices which they have added in their Briyani , after her clarification with the chef.

"I could not accept any of her explanation. I told her that I am going to consult a doctor. The director took down my number and even asked me if I could avoid mentioning the name of the restaurant to the doctor.

"I rushed down to the clinic and consulted the doctor. He gave me medication to prevent food poisoning. I was also given a day MC.

"My day was really screwed. This incident affected me badly. I thought of what would have happen if I did not notice that invertebrate and ate it together with my meal.

"The restaurant director did not even bother calling me back to do a check on me. They don't seem to be bothered or concerned about their customer who trusted and dined at their restaurant.

"I have made a report with NEA on Sunday 10 May and I am waiting for their response. Food is a sensitive issue and this incident has given me a phobia."

I think the cook has fake degree in culinary sciences from Mumbai Cheebai U

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

black sperm.
horrible black sperm

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Shit skin food clean? Think before you order :biggrin:
Somemore their prices shoot up... For mutabak it could cost $8:biggrin:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

ever found small kah chua in my curry png before.

but still tasty....

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ever found small kah chua in my curry png before.

but still tasty....

You continue to makan after you found the kah chua? :biggrin:

BTW kah chua maciam malay word :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is what happen when you eat meat.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Why use fancy term like 'invertebrate'? Worm say worm lah, leech say leech lah, larvae say larvae. Make me spend 10 mins going through my dictionary. KNN.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

"My friend and I ordered each a Briyani set, Tandoori Briyani and mutton Briyani . We were happily enjoying our meal until I encountered a creepy black invertebrate looking similar to a centipede or millipede in my mutton Briyani .

She's a bloody wussy. Centipedes are delicacies. Even the Ang Mohs appreciate the nutritional value of invertebrates in this day and age.

2764314703_f95ed05b82.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nowaday, quite common to find new menu .... like rat in salted vegetables soup. Restaurants are trying new ways to attract customers...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Shit skin food clean? Think before you order :biggrin:
Somemore their prices shoot up... For mutabak it could cost $8:biggrin:

Thats still not counted as expensive till you order Indian rojak.....
Cb pay money to get diarrhoea

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

accept it
you eat garbages in your menu everyday
don't ruin people business by stomping

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Big deal!! I eat fried worms in Thailand also no problem.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

accept it
you eat garbages in your menu everyday
don't ruin people business by stomping

Dumbfuck like you got no standards dunno how to insist on standards that's why you accept shit govt like pap.
Food goes into your body and if food vendors got no basic ethics they should not be in the business.....
Wait till you or your family mati from makan contaminate tiong food or like geylang Serai rojak case I'll make sure I clap and do a jiggle for you