• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eew! Customer finds mysterious 'invertebrate' in mutton Briyani bought in Little Indi

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Eew! Customer finds mysterious 'invertebrate' in mutton Briyani bought in Little

Big deal!! I eat fried worms in Thailand also no problem.

Dumbfuck when you knowingly eat things like that it's by choice.
I'm sure that customer did not order a centipede or what not with her food....
Know the difference moronic chump

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Eew! Customer finds mysterious 'invertebrate' in mutton Briyani bought in Little

Why use fancy term like 'invertebrate'? Worm say worm lah, leech say leech lah, larvae say larvae. Make me spend 10 mins going through my dictionary. KNN.

Must make sure that people reading it, know that the writer is "educated"...just like stroke is stroke lah!...TIA ( Transient Ischemic Attack)....hmmm, "invertebrate" as in tadpoles or spermatozoa swimming in the food??

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Dumbfuck when you knowingly eat things like that it's by choice.
I'm sure that customer did not order a centipede or what not with her food....
Know the difference moronic chump

You and your toilet mouth!!!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

He was lucky that it was worm not invertebrate, His forefathers wasn't lucky opium was known as poison later and the supplier was his colonial master Brit, Stamford Raffles people, in Singapore.

Scapegoat
The English now intensified a two-decade effort to convince Western public opinion that Britain had never forced opium on China. Mr. Gladstone, in the opium debate in Parliament on May 10, 1870, argued that the Chinese government had ‘wisely’ decided to deal with opium as a commercial commodity. Gladstone praised the opium trade as not only a source of revenue but of great benefit to China and India:
“This is one of the most remarkable cases which the whole fiscal history of the world presents. I do not suppose there is, or ever has been, a country…in which £6,000,000 of its revenue has been derived from a particular article [he still evades the word ‘opium’], of which you could say with so close an approximation to the truth, without any violation whatever of political justice, that the 6 million was virtually and substantially paid by the inhabitants of another country who did not complain of the burden.”

http://www.amoymagic.com/OpiumWar.htm

Why use fancy term like 'invertebrate'? Worm say worm lah, leech say leech lah, larvae say larvae. Make me spend 10 mins going through my dictionary. KNN.

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Guess the race.