• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vincent Law--still not offended?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, there was no moon landing. The free press lied.

Steffichoo, you are exactly like the pressitutes hunting for blood and will intentionally mistake menses blood as miscarriage. Maybe that's the result of your constant fucking from Li Shengwu.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now your ex-"bailee" kena accuse you of molesting him. Who is going to bail you out now Mr. Law?

Hahaha....

yes, there was no moon landing. The free press lied.

Amos Yee:

Yeah… I think some people found out by now… I did, in fact, make use of the voracious desire of the reporters, to fuck with the mainstream media.
I think it’s pretty obvious when I have arranged a meeting with a person named ‘Dick Ow’, and there is no video game store in Red Hill, at least one that I’m aware of.
I manipulated the press to indulge in the thoroughly exhausting experience of waiting in Pasir Panjang fruitlessly for several hours, which they did with their quote unquote ‘diligence’. They are all quite obscure and hard places to reach in Singapore aren’t they?
And Vincent Law didn’t really molest me, haha. Though he is immensely creepy. I’ll save the specific details for another time.
Yeah it was all a troll, a troll that can only be possible by the inherent stupidity of the media. Have fun!

PAPib are brainless shit.. filled with PAP cum from their daily cock sucking!!!!

Last edited:

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neo Gim Huah is a grassroots leader in Tanjong Pagar GRC and he is a new citizen...

Attachments

• Neo.jpg
    Neo.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 714

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Vincent Law should prove his innocence by suing Amos Yee for defamation. Our late Ah Gong (God bless his soul), would insist on Singapore leaders suing any farker who accuses them of criminal wrongdoing. Not suing them is tantamount to admittance of guilt. Vincent Law should sue Amos Yee into bankruptcy.

Sue the little farker!!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Law is definitely not PAP. PAP ideology is to get money. Law has lost money and will lose more money if he initiates a lawsuit to sue Amos.

fookingyoux

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro please help to up me some point. steffychun and his dog yinyang have been zapping me

Dear fookingyoux,

You have received a warning at Sam's Alfresco Coffee - The most Offensive and Politically Incorrect Forum ever!.

Reason:
-------
Rude

Rude
-------

Original Post:
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=2191881
YOU REALLY CHEE BYE KIA. FUCK YOU AND VINCENT LAW WHOLE FAMILY
Quote Originally Posted by steffychun View Post
at least Law had guts (then) to post bail. Tonychat post only here.