• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this an obscene picture?

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the picture and tell me whether our kangaroo court can indict me for posting an obscene picture.

According to the arguments submitted by the prosecution in the State versus Amos Yee case, one criterion is that the picture considered obscene MUST induce the viewer to want to engage in sex.

If a viewer looks at the picture below, will he be induced to have sex? his mind is corrupted/depraved by the picture?
attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, very obscene indeed. After seeing it I immediately felt an urge to
go and butt fuck someone or something...wonder why I have such a strong craving for
a ladyboy this early in the morning

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
last night, Ah Kong wake up and praise NEO GIM HUAH is a hero

Attachments

• Neo.jpg
    Neo.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 1,543

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY & MT image would have “corrupting effect on young minds”: District Judge Jasvendar Kaur

judge-650x294.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to the arguments submitted by the prosecution in the State versus Amos Yee case, one criterion is that the picture considered obscene MUST induce the viewer to want to engage in sex.

Now we know the AGC monkeys have very kinky fetishes when it comes to sex. :wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
fuckface.png

Wah, like that this picture of Tin Pei Ling in a braless outfit also want to make me engage in a perverted sexual act with her. So liddat, is this picture obscene too?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
judge.jpg

I presume the judge had never copulated in doggie style or wheelbarrow position? :rolleyes:

Also, I would like to see the empirical evidence that the picture had clearly illustrated the act of anal sex i.e. the insertion of penis into an anus. :rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
judge.jpg

I presume the judge had never copulated in doggie style or wheelbarrow position? :rolleyes:

Also, I would like to see the empirical evidence that the picture had clearly illustrated the act of anal sex i.e. the insertion of penis into an anus. :rolleyes:

Was Jasvender Kaur's cunt wet when she mentioned anal sex? And her nipples hard too at the thought? We know all these singhs like anal sex.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An example of an obscene picture is when you post the pic of Lee Wei Ling in her full glory...