• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy's full account of the Famous Amos Trial (what you don't hear from mainstream)

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only clear evidence is that the 20 odd clowns who made the police reports are patsies and this is because the prosecution dare not bring any of them on as witnesses. I always felt that whoever dare to make police reports should also be made to attend court to be questioned and to verify how they're offended and how they're made to feel like having sex when looking at the picture and more importantly, how many of these patsies are christains and how the video referencing Jesus had cause disharmony and distress for the whole population of Singapore.

Last I know was that I didn't give a flying fuck to what Amos said because I knew it was just a rant and there're many worse off and horrible rants on the internet and especially youtube.

What a load of crap charges. If Amos is convicted, it would be a good thing since he already served 14 days in prison, so this make it historical that freedom of speech has been curtailed in Singapore and this is a sad day for Singaporeans who value freedom of speech and expression, no matter how insane it is but as long as there is no call to act on the rant, it is just a matter of opinion.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The title of Amos video already stated very clearly " lky finally dead ", whoever click on the video should expect that the video won't be praising lky. If they choose to click on the video why complain? Most idiots focus on how Amos insult the government but refused to see the purpose of making the video, last few seconds of the video Amos wants singapore to change for the better isn't it?

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If police decided not to do anything to the 32 complainants the police has had investigated their complaint statements was based on one of these:

frivolous, vexatious, vindictive or vendetta.

There should be no case then? What is the police investigation for? jiak leow bee.

Take their complaint statements to sue them under Sec 27 & 28 of defamation act 1974 or go back to police to charged them for criminal defamation.

Netizens can crowd fund this civil suit to make them pees in their pants?
I don't know court procedure. However, if the defence has the legal right to summon some of those who had made police report to stand as witness, it will be best.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know court procedure. However, if the defence has the legal right to summon some of those who had made police report to stand as witness, it will be best.

The many complainants cum victims are not dissimilar to a man who gets aroused when a dog's tail brushed against their legs.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The religious feelings of John Tan from sbf were hurt by Amos hate speech. John Tan's patrotic feelings for Singapore and the ruling party, PAP, were also hurt by Amos Yee's rant about Ah Gong. That should be enough to convict Amos Yee.

wusangui

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP lauguage.jpg

1st world government

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
For your info,CHC trial also got a lot of people waiting at the state court when the 1st hearing begin.Mr Roy do not mislead anyone with your thread.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
The religious feelings of John Tan from sbf were hurt by Amos hate speech. John Tan's patrotic feelings for Singapore and the ruling party, PAP, were also hurt by Amos Yee's rant about Ah Gong. That should be enough to convict Amos Yee.

What's your religious beliefs?

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fact that no witnesses have been called by the prosecution is a strong point no one had been hurt. None of them are true. With lap dogs like that Lioness de Susah, what can we expect?

Last edited: