• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think such bigotry (by Ang Moh Dua Kee against Alex Tan) is appropriate?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.straitstimesreview.com/2015/05/05/do-you-think-such-bigotry-is-appropriate/
[h=1]Do you think such bigotry is appropriate?[/h]admin / 7 hours ago May 5, 2015

This AMDK’s comment was seen on anti-Alex Tan page by hardcore PAP supporters:

Photo from fuckwarezone user jigsaw_puzzle9

The mighty AMDK:

An AMDK, Fletcher Tyyko Sandvick, commented on the page and said he had shared the anti-Alex Tan fb page to his Australian friends and now his friends also want Singaporean Alex Tan to get OUT of their country.
Why is an AMDK interfering in our political scene? I can’t understand why an AMDK is siding PAP supporters against Alex Tan.

The Alex guy already moved away to Australia, so what’s the point of trying to turn people in Australia against him?

This is a very low blow by the AMDK. No point harassing a person in Australia and trying to turn foreigners against him just because you don’t like his views on SG politics. I think that Alex is too extreme but it’s still not right to relentlessly hunt him down and instigate Australians to turn against him. Some PAP supporters even wanted to make him lose his job in Australia!

It turns out that the AMDK has been contributing to another anti-Alex Tan page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Actua…80019372062644) and making derogatory comments. He even called Tan a ‘spineless cretin’.

More on the AMDK:

While many of us do not like Alex Tan the former TRS editor, is it right for a mighty Ang Moh who is not even Singaporean to participate in our politics and harass a political activist cum blogger?

You can read more from here
fuckwarezone forummer
jigsaw_puzzle9

May 5, 2015 in Featured.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HWZ.jpg

hwz2.jpg

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You Sinkies are really blind. This guy dun even have a proper English name and you lump him with an Angmoh label.
He is probably some white hispanic hee baa hee baa amigo.

Poor Sinkie Alex, got socked with an imported banana bender. Lao Pui!

evilast

Hi, I am the ang moh from your post. I would just like to clarify my comment on the anti Alex Tan Facebook page was not politically or racially motivated. I didn't know that it was a pro pap page either I just thought it was a page for people who have had unfortunately crossed the path of Alex Tan online. I commented on a Facebook posting from TRS when it was still around asking why everyone was so negative vulgar and racist in the comments section. Alex Tan replied to my comment calling me foreign trash and to get out of Singapore. He then moved to Brisbane Australia my home town which seemed extremely hypocritical with the way he responded to me. I am only posting to clarify the misinformation from the original post.