• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Highest Paid PM got so much time he can write Sodoku programming code!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Unfucking believable. here, this fucker is scolding sinkies to be more productive, yet he can have so much free time to write C++ code for a word puzzle? I thought being a multimillion $ a year PeeM is a full time 24/7 job?

Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong answering questions on Facebook on 24 January 2015. He recently shared on Facebook a computer programme he coded | Photo: Facebook / Lee Hsien Loong

If it is one thing you can boast about Singapore’s Prime Minster, it is that he truly understands technology.

He has written a computer programming code, something that few national leaders would be able to do.

Prime Minister (PM) Lee Hsien Loong sharing on Facebook, of the source code for a programme he wrote, went viral with more than 11,000 shares and nearly 34,500 likes after it was published 4 May.

Lee, who graduated with First Class Honours in Mathematics and has a Diploma in Computer Science, had previously mentioned in his speech at the ‘Founder’s Forum Smart Nation Singapore’ – a meeting of IT industry leaders on 20 April – that the last computer programme he wrote was a Sudoku solver in C++ several years ago.

“My children are in IT, two of them – both graduated from MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology). One of them browsed a book and said, ‘Here, read this’. (The title was) ‘Haskell – learn you a Haskell for great good’, and one day that will be my retirement reading,” Lee had said.

Lee also posted a link to a Google Drive folder containing the source code, a sample of its output, and a Windows executable file (well, DOS command line) on his Facebook page.

"Hope you have fun playing with this. Please tell me if you find any bugs,” he concluded.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since your Prime MiniSTAR is so free, can he design an emotion chip for me! Don't worry just let me run the country while he is busy doing the side job of designing an emotion chip for me. I can do it betterer, cheaperer and fasterer!

[video=youtube;7ZYoXonws4I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZYoXonws4I[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it is one thing you can boast about Singapore’s Prime Minster, it is that he truly understands technology.

Wow, so impressive! I will definitely vote for him! :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He knows his chances of re-elected VTO 2106 is slim, better get a new career.

Tell him to get a degree mill in computer science, short cut to join his son in Google company.

Sudoku = 输脱裤 (lose until remove trousers).

Maybe he's dropping a hint. :wink:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sudoku = 输脱裤 (lose until remove trousers).

Maybe he's dropping a hint. :wink:

Hahaha... yes. The opposition groupies here will witness their Aljunied idols lose their election deposits until they have to pawn their pants!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder when Pinky went for job-interview for role as PeeM, did HR interview him or he interviewed the HR ?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays with so much fakers going about I can even get a comparative flow model science thesis written off in Thai or Vietnamese n pass off as my Virgin attempt for PhD in South Pacific uni. What is this cheapo programming about.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Our PM Lee is one of the world's poorest paid PM, once you take into consideration that he doesn't take any bribes.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, so impressive! I will definitely vote for him! :rolleyes:

He shares the same characteristics as some Chinamen CEOs who are insecured in their jobs and have to do things like programming. very useful in todays world to check out security and fix oppn

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
He has written a computer programming code, something that few national leaders would be able to do.

A more appropriate statement would be "Few countries would choose a programmer nerd with zero leadership abilities to run the nation".

This proves once again how daft sinkies can be.

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
all his duties delegated out except collection of his pay incl bonuses which are directly creditted to his bank accounts
Datz Y only unique Singapore has 3 ministers drawing full pay in 1 ministry; there are ministries with 2 ministers each.......SO why not free (to fix opposiion..)???