• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man, 24, arrested for molesting 79-year-old woman

Snowman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Man, 24, arrested for molesting 79-year-old woman

May 4, 2015 6:54pm

11193292_867767716615142_6841698301266201696_n.jpg

Police talking to the 24-year-old man at the scene. PHOTO: SHIN MIN DAILY NEWS

A 24-year-old man allegedly molested a 79-year-old woman at the void deck of a HDB flat in MacPherson.

The incident happened near Circuit Road on Monday (May 4) at around 4.35am.

The elderly woman told Shin Min Daily News that she used to stay at a friend's place, but was kicked out about a year ago.

Since then, she has been staying at void decks.

She told the Chinese daily that she was packing her things when the young man approached her and started chatting.

"After we had spoken a few sentences, he grabbed my hand and put it on his stomach. I'm not that stupid, I knew what he was trying to do," she said.

Arrested

The women immediately stood up and went to a nearby coffee shop to ask for help.

A man, known only as Mr Cai, called the police.

Mr Cai told Shin Min Daily News: "She said a person wanted to molest her. I told her not to be scared and that I would call the police."

Mr Cai said the young man wandered about the area until the authorities arrived to question him.

A police spokesman said a 24-year-old man has been arrested for an alleged molest case.

Investigations are ongoing.

Source: Shin Min Daily News