• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee make fun of pinoys

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore PM pokes fun at ASEAN photo with missing PNoy

MANILA, Philippines - Was President Benigno Aquino III running late for the traditional leaders' photo at the recent Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Summit?

Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Tuesday posted a photo on his Facebook page showing his fellow ASEAN leaders lining up for their official picture.

"Waiting to take the traditional leaders' photo, but someone's missing. #guesswho :smile:," Lee said.

B700NDT.png

Filipino netizens then commented in the Facebook post that Aquino was the only leader missing from the photo.

Some of them even criticized Aquino for apparently being late.

"Our not so brilliant president. Sorry Sir LHL and all asean leaders for the inconvenience...utterly embarassing," said Nanan Eballena.

"Noynoying, international edition!" commented Matthew Del Rosario.

Some Filipinos, however, defended Aquino and hit back at those who disrespected him in their Facebook comments.

Facebook user Raina Ferrera lamented that some Filipinos were quick to judge and even "cyberbullied" the President.

"And worse, other nationalities don't even have to make fun of our leader because we ourselves are doing it. Where is our pride?? What a shame!" she said.

"Wala ako dun kaya hindi ko alam ang dahilan at wala akong pwedeng ihusga sa kanya kasi wala akong basehan," Ryan Casulang commented.

Others also pointed out that Lee's Facebook post was just for fun.

"I believe PM LHL is just making fun out of this situation/picture but never to intrigue and disrepect PH President, unlike my fellow countrymen. Akala mo naman may malaking naitutulong sa bansa. Kayo na!" said Willden Ang.

There were also some who surmised that Aquino was probably busy with the case of Mary Jane Veloso, the Filipino worker whose execution on drug offenses in Indonesia was imminent during the ASEAN summit.

Aquino had his hands full during the two-day summit. Apart from seeking support against China's massive reclamation activities in the West Philippine Sea, the President also had to make a last-minute appeal to save Veloso's life.

On the sidelines of the ASEAN summit, Aquino met with Indonesian President Joko Widodo to seek clemency for Veloso.

Widodo, however, said there was no basis to reconsider Veloso's death sentence.

Not giving up, Aquino called Indonesia's foreign minister after the ASEAN summit and proposed to make Veloso as state witness against the syndicate that duped her into smuggling drugs.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Would LKY have said anything that could be construed as making fun of the other leaders:confused:

We know that LHL is just a clown with case of foot in mouth disease .

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Others also pointed out that Lee's Facebook post was just for fun......"I believe PM LHL is just making fun out of this situation/picture......

A 16 year old could be making remarks about people/religion for fun too but got charged in court .Which is more serious - a 63 year old highest paid politician and ivy league graduate making fun at the head of state of another country or a 16 year making fun at an MP?

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
it could have been worse. The pinoys could have elected Manny the boxer! So if he's running late and some asshole makes fun of him, he could deliver a KO!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
How could a person with poor time management becomes a President?

I bet he is poor in other things too! The country is screwed once again!

Because they dun have Lee Kwan Yew!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is that why you forgot to clean your asshole when LKY call for you halfway through your pian sai free time.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PM lee hv the right to make fun knowing the status/salary he commanded.

Yeah man! Highest- paid head of government in the world running a little island with a bloated team of ministers of all descriptions; senior, junior, mentor, emeritus, etc including Mayors and what-nots to assist. Sure can afford to relac and joke!:biggrin:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A 16 year old could be making remarks about people/religion for fun too but got charged in court .Which is more serious - a 63 year old highest paid politician and ivy league graduate making fun at the head of state of another country or a 16 year making fun at an MP?

Moral of the story if you want to make fun of people do it tactically and you can get away with stupid excuses .

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
what you expect from the sickest man of asia? vietnam is powering ahead,nothing of that pinoy bullshit day in day out,bananas ,mangos,sugarcane,what else?bunch of lazy bums,loafers,freeloader, good for nothing disgraceful sick folks of asia!.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqkjmLo1Ej4

Since all is not well in Sinkieland, why has our Messiah who supposedly single handedly turned our Little Red Dot from a fish village to a thriving metropolis not risen from the grave yet?

LKY, superstar, who are you what have you sacrificed?

Stay in Isetan as squatter for decades - can get extra egg in your condo char kway teow - hijack SIA jumbo jet and convert to flying hospital for Gecko - suka suka can use ISA to detain people and now in death use Sedition Act to silence a teenager - SACRIFICES indeed!

[video=youtube;AFPfAZU671s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFPfAZU671s[/video]

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
our dear clownish PM

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/He219/media/newest/pix/8e0d1b03.jpg

941eb5931ec1ea0b2d0f6a706700df78.jpg

Lee Hsien Loong made a couple of jokes that could pass for stand-up comedy.

He drew laughs — and some groans — with his quips, including one about China's environmental problems.

"Beijing residents joke that to get a free smoke all they have to do is open their windows!" Lee said.

He then alluded to thousands of pig carcasses recently fished from Chinese rivers.

"(In) Shanghai, if you want some pork soup, you just turn on the tap," he said.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese dog Pm lee's jokes on china ended making china disrespecting sinkland even more and in the process sinkies suffered for this. Case in point was the olympic torch ceremony and i understand sinkies had to queue up quite long to get the tickets during 2008 beijing olympics and of course when his dad died even the 2nd most important person didn't come. Someone much lower down. It's all good though. Sinkieland deserves this.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what you expect from the sickest man of asia? vietnam is powering ahead,nothing of that pinoy bullshit day in day out,bananas ,mangos,sugarcane,what else?bunch of lazy bums,loafers,freeloader, good for nothing disgraceful sick folks of asia!.

porgib me lourd, i'm pilip-pino :wink: