• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Feel very sad for Anus Yee's dad..he dun deserved this kind of treatment from his son

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now some fellow Mediacorp Actors attributed my actions on the Lee Kuan Yew video solely on the fault of my parents. Now of course being Mediacorp actors, they have the brain size of that of a peanut, with their views having as much insight as the quality of their shows.

Unless you are enslaved, parents are not the primary influence to their children, especially in our technologically advanced world where influences are much more eclectic. And to claim that the fault of a child, lies mostly in the fault of the parents, is absolutely ****ing dumb. However, I do acknowledge that though parents are not the primary influence on a child, like your friends, the books you read or the movies you watch, they do have an effect in your life. And the abusiveness of my father, probably affected me in some ways.

During my childhood, my father would viciously berate me whenever he was upset with me (For cases such as when I had rubbed my eyes too much), and though I never saw it, I heard that my mother was slapped by him several times. And he did violently pin me down onto a bed when he admonished me for my Chinese New Year video a few years ago (The implications of that image is stunning).

But, the exact moment that I would I want to talk about that I feel is most indicative of his abusiveness, is the incident that happened just a few hours before my first time in court.

The night before the hearing, my once-Godmother (Now simply aunt because you know.. Atheist) and my family pleaded with me to ensure that I wore outdoor clothing the next day in court instead of my initially planned, pyjamas(A frequent apparel of mine due to comfort). Claiming that if I did not wear ‘decently’, the judge would be more severe towards me, and would issue harsher conditions that I had to comply with. I of course completely disagreed with the notion that clothing had or should have anything to do with a person’s view towards me, and was reluctant.

However seeing that they were exceptionally worried, I felt a generosity to put their minds to rest, therefore though I disagreed with them, I obliged to their request. After all I did have some outdoor clothing that I was comfortable and satisfied with, so I felt that the compromise was worth it.

A couple of hours before the hearing, my mother and I picked that black shirt and beige pants, the clothes you’ve seen me wore during the court hearing, that were to my great satisfaction.

However, contrary to the views of mother and I, my father wasn’t satisfied with those outdoor clothing, in fact he thought that they looked too casual for court.. He wanted me to wear more ‘formal’ clothing, with buttons, collars and possibly a tie or bow, otherwise the judge wouldn’t accept it.

Such arrogance for my father to put his own personal perspective, and claim that it is that of others. If the judge were to truly dictate his decisions on me based upon the quality of my ware, he would be unjust. Though maybe that was what my father was going for.

Since I was completely negligent of the state of my closet, formal clothing was scarce, and the only clothes that managed to fit my father’s meat-headed criteria were these horrid-looking collared blue shirt and these exceptionally uncomfortable black pants. Those clothes appealed to his idea of a ‘formal’ appearance.

I put them on to and they looked absolutely awful, I witnessed myself in the mirror and was flabbergasted by the sight of a blue leprechaun. However, my father said that those were the only clothing that were acceptable, and I had to wear them.

Naturally, I expressed refusal to do so, and thus commenced my father’s violent behaviour. He pulled my shirt towards him, and made the gangsterish gesture, of clenching one’s fist and pulling it back, threatening a punch on my face, if I did not comply.

My mother screamed, pleaded, and desperately attempted to pull me away from my father’s supposed oncoming attack.

Initially having complete fear of the violence of my father I had developed ever since I was a child, I said something along the lines of “alright, alright I’ll wear it”, which led him to cease his attack. I proceeded to walk into the toilet to look into a mirror and contemplate (Dramatic I know).

Then ultimately, having developed a subversiveness that had transcended anything that I had as a child, knowing that I’ll be completely uncomfortable wearing those clothes, it would probably act as a distraction in court, and the fact that of course it looked absolutely wretched, I refused to comply, and so went out of the toilet and told him:

“It’s either I’m going to wear the black shirt, otherwise, I’m going to wear pyjamas.”

He, with uncontrollable, savage anger, held my shirt again and incessantly pushed my body repeatedly on the doors of my cupboard as my mother resumed her fruitless screaming.

However, he, supposedly wondering why after all these years I had actually resumed a provocation even after threats of violence. Having a kind of uncanny, revelatory expression like that of a confused hog, slowly released his grip and said something along the lines of, “ You know that if I hit you, and there is mark.. and then there are reporters out there….’

And of course, I grinned, and then responded, “Ahh.. I see you have found out my plan”.

He plodded away in defeat. I proudly went back into my room, and changed my clothing.

This was the 1st ever instance in my life where I had overcome the threats of violence from my father, when I had not acceded to his demands, but he had to accede to mine. There was a sense of victory as I donned my black clothing, and beige tight pants. And after I had equipped myself, I sauntered up to him and said a few words.

And those few words catalysed his almost brutal execution…

With both hands, he took my head and violently slammed it on the wooden table beside us. Then he held me on my head and my body, flailing me around as I wailed and shrieked in terror, before he released his grip. I fell down hard on the floor.

He, had still not satiated his anger, and thus took my head and violently banged it on the hard, concrete floor.

In the background, obviously with the incessant screaming from myself, it caught the attention of the other people in the house. My mother continued her pleading for him to stop, my grandmother and maid just stood in a corner and did absolutely nothing.

Finally I think that my mother realised the ineffectual nature of her noise and decided to implement some form of tugging to my father. I think she used quite a considerable amount of force as she pulled my father’s arm. And quite surprisingly, in a sort of miracle, the beast was finally tamed.

Huffing and puffing, he lumbered away.

Now fortunately, during both times my father slammed my head on the table and the floor, I had both my hands, firmly placed on the sides of my head, protecting me from the impact. If I had not had both those hands on my head, I would have the full impact of both the force of my father, and the floor. Knowing that the head was an especially sensitive area, I could have potentially become a vegetable, or died before I entered the court.

And after this episode, as I sat on the floor trembling in fear, my grandmother, instead of berating her son for his horrid behaviour, went up to me and said to me in Chinese ‘He’s just doing this because he cares for you, you should behave yourself and not make him so angry’

He’s doing this because he cares for me? Well if almost killing me is his way of expressing care, then I absolutely fear the instance when he ever decides to express love.

I can see from the view of grandmother, how these violent tendencies runs in the family. I so dearly hope that these acts of abuse, turmoil and violence, is not hereditary, because I would not be able to live with myself if I ever had to resort to violence to solve my problems, or to express to anyone my quote unquote ‘care’.

And whenever I tried to tell people what he did to me, they like my grandmother just said, ‘he only did that because he cared for you’ and would not do anything to try to stop him. And when he and I were out of the sight of others, he would tell me ‘There is no harm, or damage to your body, no one will ever believe you’.

Now the few words I said to him before he commenced his nearly brutal execution, were:

‘I am willing to let the previous incident slide, let bygones be bygones. But If you are ever violent to me again, I will reveal to everyone what happened.’

He then proceeded to almost killing me, so here we are.

Now of course, the common viewer could blame me for being terribly provocative to my father, but are you actually going to validate that my provocation was worthy of such a behaviour? It’s like trying to validate summoning bears to maul 42 children for making fun of a bald priest. God actually did that by the way (2 Kings 2:23-25).

Ever since that incident, whenever I talked to my mother, I would refrain from referring to my father’s previous titles of ‘father’ or ‘daddy’, and instead refer to him as ‘the killer’ or ‘the *******’.

If one is able to almost kill a person over the choice of one’s clothing, seeing how the pressures of my court case is prevalent and as you can see I am as subversive as ever, I think it would be wise for me to have some semblance of a restraining order.

I seek and implore for help. If my mother would kindly file for a long overdued divorce and some sort of child protection service could be in order, that would be great

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Feel very sad for Anus Yee's dad..he dun deserved this kind of treatment from his

And the SDP counsellor can kiss his $20k goodbye

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Feel very sad for Anus Yee's dad..he dun deserved this kind of treatment from his

These are ridiculous bail term and no one has to abide by it..

I think SDP knows that too.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Amos Dad will be proud to hve a talented Son, his youtube hit a million over viewers. You try doin a video and see war sort if viewership you get!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Serious? He really wanted to wear pyjamas to court?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Davis, I am with Amos

Fuck 'the killer' or 'the *******'

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkapore is lucky to have Amos. We are looking forward to Amos doing great things ...he will be remember for his key role in toppling the PAP regime.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkapore is lucky to have Amos. We are looking forward to Amos doing great things ...he will be remember for his key role in toppling the PAP regime.

His video opening line already a killer, lky is finally dead!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

You don't train an apprentice for 20 years for PMship. It is a big joke.

患乱出英雄 will produce the right person for top job.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i still remember some cock here say Amos is autistic. fuck that guy..

He is the victim of traditional chink parental abuse.. That is why he rebel against wrongdoing so much...

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal

Amos revealed his grandmother spoke to him in Chinese.

Yee JJ's parents are retired Chinese language teachers. Yee has a brother who is 1 to 2 years younger. Both are in IT. Both have the same facial features.

Amos stays at Bishan, very near RI but attended Zhong Hua Secondary School in Serangoon. Yee JJ is involved in Zhong Hua Primary School. He attended RI.

I really wonder if Amos is Yee JJ's nephew? Or just pure coincidence?

Are all the problems related to high expectations from his parents and grandparents?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

his father is a coward uneducated sinkie chink!! only coward losers behave like that, just like PAP!!!!

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i still remember some cock here say Amos is autistic. fuck that guy..

He is the victim of traditional chink parental abuse.. That is why he rebel against wrongdoing so much...
From the details given by Amos, I am now even more convinced that he is autistic. A common myth is that autistic kids are not intelligent and does not know how to manipulate. No, the only difficulty that autistic kid faces is in understanding others acton and emotion. They do not know how to mitigate an "explosive" situation. They are equally manipulative, like avoiding school works or things that they dislike through deceptive means.

Amos' dad had directed him in the wrong direction since young. Through his dad, Amos learn that the only way out of a situation that he is unhappy with is through force and violent. This reinforces the aggressive nature that is already pre-existing inside most autistic people. They need medication to suppress their violence.

Be a volunteer and meet the many violent autistic people. In the past parents don't understand autism and beat them for misbehaving, rebelling, talking back...., making them becoming even more violent. However, with early intervention, it helps. My friend's kid is autistic. However, he is behaving normally now and working. Few realise that behind his good behaviour, his mother had quit her job, to teach him social norm, to patiently calm him down when he is violent. Her sacrifice is enormous. Over the years, his mind iwas been conditioned not to react to unhappy occurrences with violence but tolerance. However, he can still go crazy if he did not take his medicine.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

From the details given by Amos, I am now even more convinced that he is autistic. A common myth is that autistic kids are not intelligent and does not know how to manipulate. No, the only difficulty that autistic kid faces is in understanding others acton and emotion. They do not know how to mitigate an "explosive" situation. They are equally manipulative, like avoiding school works or things that they dislike through deceptive means.

Amos' dad had directed him in the wrong direction since young. Through his dad, Amos learn that the only way out of a situation that he is unhappy with is through force and violent. This reinforces the aggressive nature that is already pre-existing inside most autistic people. They need medication to suppress their violence.

Be a volunteer and meet the many violent autistic people. In the past parents don't understand autism and beat them for misbehaving, rebelling, talking back...., making them becoming even more violent. However, with early intervention, it helps. My friend's kid is autistic. However, he is behaving normally now and working. Few realise that behind his good behaviour, his mother had quit her job, to teach him social norm, to patiently calm him down when he is violent. Her sacrifice is enormous. Over the years, his mind iwas been conditioned not to react to unhappy occurrences with violence but tolerance. However, he can still go crazy if he did not take his medicine.

sorry, i have to disagree. I do not think Amos is autistic.. unless he is given the professional verdict that he is.. by a few medical professionals.

Anyway, i have done some research. Autism is caused by vaccination.. You may argue that but i strongly hold this statement and do not allow my kids to be vaccinated.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh. So people who don't follow the norm are autistic. Maybe Chee is autistic too. Or mentally unstable. All these abnormal people should be put away in IMH for good huh. Based on what he wrote, his father was furious and probably overreacted. A lot of fight in this guy, he knows right from wrong, and not simply accept a wrong because of pressure. I like that. Obviously you don't because you are too used to doing as you are told. Machines do that too so you think you can do better?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

I like how some people view Anus Yee as a hero.

But if their kids are like him, they will sure whack the shit out of him.

LouisVanGaal

Alfrescian
Loyal

If u have to be paid to use common sense, u are more stupid than u think u are.

Thank you. I actually excel at that... having spent a fortune on players transfers with a blank cheque and yet got thrashed by Toffees 3 - 0 so if u have made fun of mousey Moyes when he was manager, u will have to write him a blank cheque and bend down. :biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you. I actually excel at that... having spent a fortune on players transfers with a blank cheque and yet got thrashed by Toffees 3 - 0 so if u have made fun of mousey Moyes when he was manager, u will have to write him a blank cheque and bend down. :biggrin:

Very mature. I am sure u still wear adult diapers so that u can play fantasy football in your bedroom without the disruption of going for loo breaks. :biggrin: