• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Erections this year in June or Sept???

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
As above. Heard erection dept ppl working overtime, biz environment for biz get bad, biz men getting angry, more fake degrees, retrenchments..... before it really gets worse.....you think this year June or after nationll daye to fire up the brains to create more zombies:confused::o

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At 1 glance i tot u referring to our fellow erection2011.:biggrin:

But ciggy price drop leh. Tis can attract votes?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As above. Heard erection dept ppl working overtime, biz environment for biz get bad, biz men getting angry, more fake degrees, retrenchments..... before it really gets worse.....you think this year June or after nationll daye to fire up the brains to create more zombies:confused::o

They hold it now, for all I care.....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At 1 glance i tot u referring to our fellow erection2011.:biggrin:

But ciggy price drop leh. Tis can attract votes?

But the places to smoke is getting lesser & soon NEA will issue a directive that, all smokers, must inhale the smoke & not exhale or they have to pay 6% air tax.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
A little birdy perched on a branch of the mango tree where I was seated not too far away from quietly told me that it could be the end of second quarter the earliest, something about the training should be complete it said :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sep-Oct window. 2 reasons:

1. June is SEA Games, after which NDP rehearsals start.
2. The Electoral Boundaries Report, which is usually released 3 months before the GE, has not been released.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
A little birdy perched on a branch of the mango tree where I was seated not too far away from quietly told me that it could be the end of second quarter the earliest, something about the training should be complete it said :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Maybe after the midyear civil service bonus and the July GST voucher and S&CC rebates.

jw5

Loyal
You should ask the birdy to perch on the branch of a durian tree, so that you can kill 2 birdies with 1 stoney. :biggrin:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Opposition parties will not be caught by surprise this time..... they are already working the ground......

10988466_629501707186695_557815779694272610_n.jpg

SingFirst members were at 5 locations door to door at Marine Parade GRC last night

https://www.facebook.com/SingaporeansFirst/posts/629503420519857

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like many birds and branches out there this time:(

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Kill 2 birdies with 1 stoney is a metaphor, :wink:

2. For listening to the little birdy's predictions and waiting for the durians at the same time. :biggrin:

Why would I want to kill the birdy? :o:o:o