• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nana curry - anymore outlets in Singapore

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anymore Nana curry outlets in Singapore?

The last one that I know of in Bedok is closed. Anyone knows where did it shift to?

1-IMG_6524.jpg

20150120_114309a.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shit curry chicken is nice,too bad my hawker center stopped selling chicken curry otherwise i will have it every day.

the only option i know is canned amocan curry but that one is very high in sodium.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Used to visit it often at Marina Square and Amara…it's strength was its unimaginative interpretation of curry….no delicate flavour or spices…just a one dimensional sing interpretation of curry that steamrolled your tastebuds….very good if you have it at the right time. The lamb (mutton) was pretty good.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
if they are closed, then good riddance. too spicy for my taste. chicken meat feels like frozen type. definitely not in the league of good curry chicken.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nana was a strong supporter of NTUC foodfare.....almost like its partner.......could be run by cronies......that is reason enough for me to boycott. Run of the mill curry anyway nothing to shout about